This nearly got Family Guy dropped from fox

>this nearly got Family Guy dropped from fox

how?

Attached: file.png (640x960, 712.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hrOj5Pk-AQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is literally no reason to believe in God when we already live in the age of science and technology.

Because its literally proapganda. The dark ages is a meme. Christianity is literally responcible for most science from the Church funding alot of it and the Christian spirit of YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YE FREE. Idiots like seth fell for the meme because he wanted to feel smarter than others. The sin of pride.

Jews were the architects of the holodomor. Over ten million Christian Ukrainians starved to death by jewish communists, deliberately.

TPBP

The church was literally responsible for safekeeping knowledge from before the dark ages
I hate this shitty meme, have pic related

Attached: 1649438401631.png (3630x1615, 932.35K)

>i don't believe in your puny god!
>i believe in my own gods of "science" and "technology"!
lol. lmao even.

Enjoy your ban Ivan

Science is still better than any superstition that cults spew.

>fox
There's your answer

It seems to have been indeed deliberately and that's the creepy part.

>Dark Ages called that because of a lack of record preservation leading to a long dearth of direct information about it
>atheist chuds pretend it's called that for muh christianity boogeyman
Idiots who think the dark ages were repression are not only racist, but also probably think there's a side of the moon that's physically dark.

>implying the science of today isn't the superstition of thousands of years ago
you are so naive lol.
take the vaccine. eat the bugs. own nothing.

I wonder if it was partly due to the Eastern Orthodox Church holding so much power over eastern Europe

inb4 6 million replies

The persecutions against the EO were nasty and throughout every single satellite state.
youtu.be/hrOj5Pk-AQ8

>1000 year difference
Thank you germanics, thank you chr*stians

Attached: FRnJlGhWUAAoreQ.jpg (1046x1350, 298.1K)

>this nearly got Family Guy dropped from fox
no it didn't. did you read that on reddit or something?

It's so stupid to think that because peasants couldn't read or write there were no scientific progress. Only high class individuals are the ones that create scientific advancements, it has been like this since birth of mankind, still is like this today.
No, just because the average person can read and write doesn't mean they read or write works to further the scientific advances of man, the average person today doesn't even do any of that.

Archangel Michael's very cute

Attached: 25626256.png (542x649, 131.64K)

So are they atheists, or.. you know..

Christians can build great wonders

The problem is germans.

Fuck Romohomo, there’s nothing wrong with living in a cottage.

why didnt the non-european countries expand science and technology while they were in their dark ages?

Science fellation was caused by Cucktianity thats the real irony.