Will gen z create memorable films or are they just incapable?

Will gen z create memorable films or are they just incapable?

Attached: 1655206824263.jpg (1001x1501, 108.91K)

we're all gonna be glad to just be alive in a few years

As many as there are renowned millenial directors, so like... Two

i wouldn't say glad

Honestly it’s still too early to say. Most great filmmakers start in their late twenties/thirties/forties. It’s less of a young man’s game compared to other art forms
Though we already know zoomer music sucks

nah. they are literally retarded

how will they make new movies when they all have mental disorders that fry their brains

We know they are no slouches at music at the least

Attached: file.png (700x972, 720.72K)

Me and my associates are busy indoctrinating them into the legitimate far right, we're turning them into trained soldiers to serve in our ranks to defend white interests and attack the Jewish new world order.

I have great faith in them. They're driven and becoming very well versed in our white struggle. Militant anti Zionists. Very proud. Any parents reading this should be aware your kids are in good hands. 1488.

I like immunity.

pls refrain from posting pics of my waifu

Attached: 1586119061418.png (924x560, 48.41K)

There is nothing going on behind those eyes.

I think over time yeah, that one zoomer that makes those backrooms videos did a great job even you hate how faggots overcomplicated the lore of the backrooms by turning it into some SCP shit.

She's lovely. How pretty.

Too bad she's probably brainwashed by jewish marxism at school daily. God I hope kids reject this anti white anti European poison.

Gen Z are afraid of stepping into a pond so they will never create ripples.

Attached: 1298243197221.jpg (350x350, 16.4K)

Why

girls dont reject it. I'd say majority of men do

how do i get a gf like this lads?

reeks of trust funds

Millennials are yet to produce anything memorable or of note. Doubt a generation Zoomies are going to achieve anything.

gen z will make short stories on youtube

play basketball for syracuse obviously

God this sucks. Music is so lame now, Any Forumsllennials are perma 2013, zoomers are so scripted and stuck behind niggas. The internet will never come back, belongs to ESLs and gay leftists/women now.

nice larp but we all know the next gen of kids are going to be drug addled trannys

gen z are like a bunch of single parent kids who have mommy do everything for them.

is this honor levy

>God I hope kids reject this anti white anti European poison.
White girls are too obsessed with their own superiority and social status, they’ll keep going this way until it stops being trendy and rewarded with ego-wank. To spinelessly embrace mental illness and misery just to fit in with people that say you fuck dogs and laugh when you have mental/drug problems, people that get so agitated and uncomfortable in the rare moments there’s no mass of negative energy over you and your group and want you to turn against family, women don’t get hit with “pathetic” enough.