Tfw you realize Spielberg made A.I. because he respected Kubrick so much as his friend...

>tfw you realize Spielberg made A.I. because he respected Kubrick so much as his friend, and wanted his dream to come true
This movie is so kino bros. Makes me tear up thinking about it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-202730.png (796x1027, 620.05K)

Why was she such a jerk? Little dude was begging her to help.

Attached: jerk.jpg (250x206, 9.52K)

I have a hard time envisioning Kubrick picking Williams to play the faerie.

Epitome of the midwit film. Only good part is the sequence where David walks through the lab with all the other Davids.

One of the few movies that moves me to tears.

It isn't a smart movie. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying the emotion infused in it is powerful.
There is no such thing as a midwit film. Everything effects us differently.

You're a midwit film.

Good one.

I really loved Teddy.

speilberg kills everyone on earth just so his robot son can have a happy ending.
The man truly is a monster

I've only seen like the last 20 minutes of this movie and I still came pretty close to crying at the ending.

I wish Spielberg would pull a Michael Jordan and start making movies again

Bizarre movie.

I mean that is one way to look at it. I heard Spielberg hated that Kubrick disliked Shindler's List.

>Shindler's List isn't a holocaust movie, it's a movie about a handful of people who escaped the holocaust. The Holocaust is about the millions who didn't make it.

Or something to that effect. So making AI after Kubrick was dead was his way of proving he was the better director.

>effects
That's not a verb you fucking midwit.

he's making the fabelmans

Teddy is the real character to pay attention to in the movie. He evolves!

Spielberg sucks. If Kubrick made this movie, Rouge City would be full of robo-titties.

I apologize for not saying affects. But good diversion.
>I'll criticize grammar because I can't criticize the argument!!

Twas the wrong fairy

Attached: 03ac245478.jpg (1180x550, 82.71K)

Rest in peace Heather O'rourke.

Spielberg will pay dearly for his wickedness.

I can see David smashing this "fairy" to a pulp in a fit of autistic rage because it looks nothing like the fairy he sees from folktale

Keep it up and you'll go on vacation from the board again.

>But good diversion.
That's not a full sentence you fucking smooth brain.

Spielberg was absolutely the worst person to direct this movie, he took quite a dark and complex story and gave it a commercial whitewash. It starts out with a nice and pleasant kids movie vibe like ET then tries to tackle the rest of the story in the same way, the whole thing ends up feeling confused. That robot scene shoved in at the end is the epitome of it, just feels so out of place and weird.