We don't let Chuds steal their smiles

We don't let Chuds steal their smiles.

Attached: 719873414.jpg (1111x930, 118.09K)

More like they spammed it here a few times then wrote an article about it going viral.

Disney exploits black children for free marketing. Disney does not compensate the exploited black children.

celebrity cult must end, tv productions are poison to your soul. wake up

yeah we should make every bit of media in a style to appeal to black children. how else will those noggets know how to relate.

Mfw libtards are after my stolen smile collection

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 7.74K)

Insipid propaganda.

The lesson is that black people literally can't watch anything unless someone looks like them.

>adult "Men" attacking a movie made for little kids that makes them happy

you're literally the bad guys.

Attached: AB0A7907-F6F7-4AA5-9CDB-53D931DA963C.jpg (439x290, 27.77K)

you are the part of the problem, ironic shitposting still bring nothing to the table. also obsession with rich ppl imaginary world.

>Corporate marketing shill exploiting black children
If you want to use them for advertising then pay them.

black people are more popular
get over it

>stealing marketing tactics from UNICEF and the Salvation Army to advertise billion dollar products

>you're literally the bad guys.
>you are the part of the problem

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

Attached: 166220378587361095.jpg (684x438, 42.05K)

making characters black who aren't black sets a horrible precedent. I don't care about a children's movie, I care about the impetus behind its creation.

tv is poison for your brain and soul.

Black people are cartoonishly racist. Everyone who has actually interacted with them in rl knows this already.

>you're literally the bad guys.
You're virulently anti-White and then you think that makes you moral or something. That's a farce. You hate White people and you are evil.

You're wrong, he knows he's evil and he doesn't care but he's projecting because that's just what leftoids do like some kind of weird compulsion

>generalizes an entire race of people

A viral marketing video with a child being coached does it's intended purpose. WOW!
When will the psyops end?

I dont really watch/tv/ films and television. I also dont mind having a mermaid be black, in fact I am happy to have the opportunity to post raised eyebrow chudjak

anti this anti that, black and white. look at your self arguing about useless things.

I'm not the one trying to take smiles away from babies, you are. You're the evil ones.

Yeah fucker, that's usually how a generalization works. Sorry I didn't preface it with "The majority of" or "most" so that it could be up to your cucked standards.

If it's so useless why is it so important to you that the character is black?

"Representation" is such a sick, evil little mindset. You're not entitled. Stop acting like you are.

Yes you are, you want to take characters away from white children and you want to take roles from white actresses, you're just a lying sack of shit about it, that's the only difference. You're evil AND a big fat liar.

>You're evil AND a big fat liar
These are one and the same.

u are being turn against each other to forgot how the system is fucking u in the ass. both of u

You know that the film casting is politically motivated and then you try to hide it behind children. Fuck off, coward.

This is the system fucking us in the ass. We're not dumb and have in fact noticed your virulent anti-white hatred and retconning of our history.

Disney decides ultimately what to do and they wanted to make a Black Mermaid, who are you then to disparage it? Realize that you are the one that's wrong, so busy fighting monsters you have become one. You are not entitled so stop acting like you are.