Quit attacking this girl, this is the role of a lifetime and any up and coming actress would have taken it

Quit attacking this girl, this is the role of a lifetime and any up and coming actress would have taken it.

Attached: 1235712429.jpg (2381x1339, 855.38K)

Few blame her for taking it. It’s Disneys fault for casting her. Agreed?

/thread

Who’s blaming the actress?

Will literally never get another decent role after this. Screencap this.

I'm going to attack her even harder now.

I agree, leave her alone. But I'm all for attacking her when she calls the old fans, who didn't like the change, racist.

when they start painting it as attacks on the individual being cast rather than the production itself, a sign of desperation

she can have a role on my active directory domain server if you know what I mean

Negro exhaustion

She's ugly and I'm tired of the agenda that's being pushed by cosmopolitan faggots

It's weird. It's like she hasn't aged since she's been in Catwoman, but somehow she's a lot uglier.

Attached: 1660309370311153.gif (280x280, 209.54K)

BUILT FOR THE BWC

I didn't like her in Star Trek either.

surely there are better looking negros than this one

Attached: 1607589593814.jpg (682x960, 52.68K)

Lawd she got DEM muscles

Attached: 1663111767806499.jpg (635x640, 62.84K)

>Fish face
>Brillo pad hair
>Pointy tits
Ew.

as a computer administrator I keked

I'm a 30 year old man and I'd have taken the role if they offered it to me

They'd call you sexist and racist for taking the role, somehow

The real reason to hate the movie is because its yet another soulless live-action remake

Create something new or fuck off

I don't give a shit. ABAN.

>Few blame her for taking it.
bullshit

>role of a lifetime
>up and coming actress
yeah, just like the two Indians who played the live action Aladdin and Jasmine. You see them everywhere now, don't you? And Daisy Ridley. She sure became a superstar.

Exactly. This fish faced freak will fade into obscurity while Hollywood will continue to push other ugly mutts like Zendaya

Jasmine was Naomi Scott. She's doing fine. If anything, Charlie's Angels would have killed her career instead of billion dollar Aladdin
Dont know about the dude