Why does everyone cry about everything these days? No one gave a shit when this came out in '97

Why does everyone cry about everything these days? No one gave a shit when this came out in '97.

Attached: black cinderella.jpg (937x1350, 204.47K)

No one could complain on non existent social media.

nobody cared

back then Adults actually had lives, the Any Forumscel manchild generation is fairly novel

I cared. I literally refused to go to school that day because I was too upset

Usenet was far more autistic than Any Forums. But is right.

It was a TV special based on a different version of the story and starring two popular singers.

No one cares even now, you're perception of reality is just warped because you spend your every waking moment online. Schizos on Any Forums and Twitter are not representative of the population.

The internet should be destroyed imho, it's literally the great filter.

yea sure.

>No one cares even now
You're actually kinda right, I don't know 1 person that has mentioned anything about this movie irl. It's all online

90s black people had SOVL

Because it was innocent and advertising campaigns weren't shaming normal people for not wanting to see it.

Niggers have evolved into evil demons just like their jewish overlords.

>Whitney Houston sprinkling some pixie dust

Brandy and Whitney were big names in the 90s. Nobody knows where the black AYYY came from

>Jason Alexander

kino

Attached: 242769573_3832529196846865_2807180343163016512_n.jpg (1440x1440, 627.3K)

Because in Y2K the negrophilia was subtle, now its like we're living in the Soviet Union and negrophilia is the state ideology.

Houston was one the best singers at the time and Brandy was hot.
Plus this was before Obama became president so racism was basically over at that time. Remember Rush Hour came out the next year and basically ended racism in America

because you got the black Cinderella but they'd also still make white Cinderella movies.

Now, all European myths and stories are 50% black and you have no alternative. If you make something about White people exclusively with White people, like The Northman for example, you get a legion of j*ws and trannies complaining about White supremacy

I think pushing "victim status" on blacks really crushed their SOULs.

Were they literally forced to make this movie back then? I would like to see some proof of that, on the other hand you can just check any company policies now, is not even up to debate, everything is a diversity hire and they are doing it with a clear objective, is no longer about entertainment.

Good posts

It was innocent fun. Whitney Houston was admired but Patrick Bateman and sang THE national anthem during the invasion of Iraq. Brandi is innocent. It wasn't trying to ruin your childhood or replace the original, it was a fun way to give sweet little black girls someone they could identify with.

>I guess no one here remembers The Wiz?

Because it was a black movie made for black people. The Little Mermaid is a black movie made for white people.

these were b tier films created by blacks for blacks, meaning nobody even knew existed, now the big blockbusters are like this and they are made by jews to social engineer their perfect goyim

>Because it was a black movie made for black people.
says who?

Brandi was based.

>created by blacks for blacks
Whitney Houston and Brandy were big stars, wasn't "just for Blacks"

they were literally made foe that, the USA has always been a super segregated society, blacks never watched shit made by whites with whites unless they were outcasts, and the same happened with whites unless they were jews or extreme libtards they never watched shit with blacks in it, this is why before the 2000s there was the normal version of stories and the black version