After watching Lawrence of Arabia, I feel like there's no point in watching movies anymore...

After watching Lawrence of Arabia, I feel like there's no point in watching movies anymore. Nothing will ever satisfy me, nothing will scratch the itch this movie has left in me

Attached: tumblr_fa7f247f142a1b42fb9cf3b93693ffc8_3637c655_540 (1).gif (540x435, 3.9M)

watch Fitzcarraldo, its same kind of character study

Was it rape?

Attached: peter-otoole-in-lawrence-of-arabia-1962.jpg (1510x1500, 134.88K)

Watch Bridge on the River Kwai and cry at how awesome and stunning films used to be and never will be again.

True.

Attached: Lawrence of Arabia.webm (1400x642, 2.68M)

I fell asleep

Guy Ritchie's stuff is pretty good.

We will never see anything like this again, there will never be another movie shot like this on 70 mm film, on location, with no CGI. There will be no modern epic of our times. There will be no actor like Peter O'Toole and no writer like Robert Bolt and no director like David Lean. It will never ever happen again...

That’s called kino, son.

No because he wanted it

good

name 5 movies cunt

>A desert scene with no piss yellow 'desert' filter
That shot alone is beautiful

I was amazed how dark the movie became at some points. I thought this to be a standard pg13 movie but they went ahead to imply rape and actually show gore lol.

Bitch you ain't no nerd? I coulda swore you were.

IT'S GONNA BE A LEAN NIGHT

>3h 42m
Garbage. If the director can’t say what he needs to say in 2 hours or less, he’s a talentless, self-indulgent hack who does not respect his audience.

I actually prefer The Bridge on the River Kwai. That film has the greatest climax in cinema history.

1) Avengers Infinity War
2) Avengers Infinity War
3) Avengers Infinity War
4) Avengers Infinity War
5) Avengers Infinity War

TL;DR

he's right though

Small attention span zoomer kys