Doomcock

Does anybody take this faggot seriously??youtu.be/PU2ejz4A_vo

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-173537_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 371.83K)

People take him more seriously than media-controlled clickbaiters which isn't saying much.

That’s a good point. I’ll certainly believe him more than anyone who said Ghostbusters 16 was good. Or anyone who says the writing is good in Rings of Power.

>They're killing our culture!
Because your culture is BORING!

why this nigger dressed like a bionicle
lmao

>Kathleen Kennedy is LEAVING for SURE this time
>TWO MORE WEEKS
Anyone who follows this faggot is the same kind of nigga who would have followed some faith healer paying tithe until they were broke 800 years ago.

>K-KATHLEEN KENNEDY W-WILL BE FIRED THIS T-TIME, I S-SWEAR!

Attached: doomcucked.png (210x240, 10.71K)

He started swearing a ton in his videos which, I don’t know why, was a big turn off to me, haven’t seen his shit in a long time

Yes, I'm sure there are dumb people listening to the rantings of a youtuber dressed like a Dr. Doom bootleg.

You can try to lie to me but dont lie to yourself, user
deep down you know you'd love dressing up like a bionicle too

How does he does he dress like this and not say, "Ok what the fuck am I doing and how did I get here?"

Not that user but I'd wear a Bonkle outfit if I could find or make a decent one.

unironically you disney shills should kill yourself and if I had children you could poison, I would actually go on the lookout

ok boomer

He doesn't want to get doxxed

>be dorkcuck
>write a bullshit post on Twitter on an anonymous account
>quote the tweet in your YouTube videos and claim it’s an inside source
>minorities fall for this

The helmet makes his head look comically oversized.

I would never take anyone who dresses up like this seriously.

>anons criticizing a dude who consistently remains anonymous

Theres nothing wrong with him being anonymous I'm just judging his choice of persona and the outfit. It looks retarded.

Pancakes drenched in maple syrup is not "culture".