Something is unrealistic about this

I can't believe families was so perfect back then. Also: why is he Mexican?

Attached: 1.jpg (2000x1333, 747.3K)

>I can't believe families was so perfect back then

Did you even watch the show? They go through a lot of hardships.

>Mexican
I'll have you know that's a pure-blooded Minnesota (((Norwegian))) there, my good sir...

Also season 1-4 is 10/10.

VGH...

Born in Queens, father a Jew, mother a Catholic. (((Orowitz))) is Landon's real surname

had to drop from watching reruns once i found out he was a jew

Technically he's not a Jew, because this would require his mum to be a Jewess. But still... It's not a bad series. I had a little crush on Laura when I was a child, back in the 70s.

I knew something was fishy.

Remake with halfbreeds when?

Lil Crib in da Ghetto

Michael Landon wasn't Mexican you retard

I struggle past when Mary loses her sight.

They were squatters on an Indian reservation.

In the book they were Methodists who had made peace with the Injuns and were allowed to live there

I like how Landon was a diva about everything else since he was the showrunner, but he still wasn't too indulgent and usually had Charles losing every fight he gets into. I think the only fight I remember him winning was that old black boxer that was on his last legs anyway.

lol

Always thought it was a cute wholesome show, until I caught a random episode on TV one day. It was the episode where the house burns down and some characters die, including a baby. The baby of a blind girl. That was a fun day.

Fuck yourself to death with a pitchfork.

did you seriously believe white people stayed white when working in the sun all day?
absolutely nigger tier logic there dumbass.
t. german who turns as dark as a mexican in the summer working a small farm
turn white as snow in the winter

seethe