What are the worst episodes of Seinfeld?

what are the worst episodes of Seinfeld?

hard mode: Can't include anything from Seasons 1 or 2 or the finale

Attached: Untitled.png (941x898, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z_AroH9Fq7g?t=346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigga there's a thread about this show right now

The episode that is in reverse. Annoying gimmick and I always skip it.

it's not that bad of an episode but i can understand not liking the gimmick. i do like Kramer's lollipop getting bigger and bigger though

Unironically The Soup Nazi is one that I skip if I'm rewatching. The titular scenes are classic, almost to a fault, but the episode overall is absolute garbage. The conclusion is one of the stupidest I've ever seen in television.

Attached: Seinfeld's List.jpg (470x470, 42.16K)

>almost to a fault
because you've just seen them too much or what?

any highlights episode

George acts like a different person in The Dealership and he's fucking annoying. It would be a contender if Puddy wasn't in it

Attached: 3e53899f-c1bb-40a0-8461-5f9e8910e1a9_screenshot.jpg (642x480, 26.68K)

The James Spader episode sucks aside from the scene of Newman eating the muffins. Puerto Rican day is unfunny as well, even the live audience thinks it sucks. It got the least amount of laughs

The Dog sucks.

Easy, The Dog

>watching a show about 4 kikes in jew york
All of them

i thought they pumped in laughs after the fact? you can hear some of the same people doing their distinct laughs in different seasons

Any episode with that red head who can't shut the fuck up.

>Puerto Rican day

Yeah, Puerto Rican day is pretty bad. Its got a weird feel to it too, all the characters just feel a little off like the actors are phoning it in.

Beat me to it

I liked the finale... the callback to that button conversation from the first season made me laugh my ass off watching it live. Who was even going to remember that (besides me) after all those years?

>The Briss
Pretty weak episode.

i like Jerry's plotline with his nudist girlfriend. also she was pretty hot

Attached: MV5BMDQ1NjBlZWQtYTE3MS00NzYxLWI0YzktNDgzYzBjOGY4ODQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ0MTYzMDA@._V1_.jpg (1080x799, 397.84K)

Yeah. The fault isn't in the scenes themselves, just saturation.

Its a little of both. They have a live audience and they tried to just use that when they could because it sounds more natural but they weren't above editing the laughs for broadcast.

I was gonna say Im not the biggest fan of The Smelly Car but ye the episode where its in reverse is way worse.

>The Briss
>Pretty weak episode.

I guess you could say the briss didn't make the cut.

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 135.05K)

Season 1, 2 and 3 are the best seasons you're just a pleb. Imo the virgin it was so stupid.

the one where he pretends to be married to courtney cox

>the Briss
at 5:45 Jason Alexander talks about almost quitting because of that episode. they had to take a lot out of it

youtu.be/z_AroH9Fq7g?t=346

The last 2 seasons of Seinfeld have some of the iconic parts of the show
>Serenity now
>Abstinence
>Jackie Chiles
But, they also have the weirdest episodes like the one where Jerry drugs his girlfriend to play with toys.

Puerto Rican day is saved entirely by the bathroom/open home and movie scenes. It would hands down the worst ever without.

I love all the seasons of Seinfeld. I only said that because most people just answer
>some episode in the first two seasons

The mohel is the best one off Seinfeld character, he gave the funniest performance in the show. You got filtered

I second this. This episode is as close as drab as it gets. The George arc is not funny at all.
I prefer both to The Dealership, but I will agree the Puerto Rican Day one is a weak one. The best parts are with Maroon Golf and the Elaine vs. Taxi thing.
The Smelly Car has some great lines
>It's alive!
>It's a presence!
>You need a priest to get rid of this thing!
Top kek.

A lot of later episodes have that. The magic is gone and the actors are trying to one up to solidify their characters as up there on the greatest comedy of all time.

>Jerry drugs his girlfriend to play with toys.
i actually think that storyline is fucking hilarious and has some of the best bloopers. Kramer on the Merv Griffin show is gold

I officially unpleb you

They were the ones that Jerry wrote right? Where the show becomes much more wacky and cartoonish

Male Unbonding
The Heart Attack
The Baby Shower
The Busboy
The Dog
The Stranded
The Suicide
The Keys
The Trip
The Opera
The Bris
The Dinner Party
The Mom & Pop Store
The Diplomat's Club
The Pool Guy
The Caddy
The Friar's Club
The Wig Master
The Millennium
The Dealership
The Puerto Rican Day
The Finale

The only complaint I ever had of that episode was it was too good. Like the jokes were so ahead of their time and the entire episode never misses a beat that you almost feel like you're taken out of it.

High IQ opinion.

i don't understand how that can be a complaint. does it make your brain hurt or something?

Yeah, because early Seinfeld was full of grounded stuff like junior mints saving people in surgery, George poisoning his boss, being mistaken nazis, and George’s opposite schtick actually working