Error: New threads require a subject or comment

Attached: vccujnrzonn91.jpg (718x749, 51.33K)

why cant it be a pretty black woman? why isnt it asian? or hispanic? or indian? why is it always black? why is it always the ugliest possible creature imaginable when there are relatively attractive options available and they did so in the past with halle berry, etc?

It's funny how the DoR will begin thanks to some children movie.

I actually don't care at all about which nigger is in which kike flick. Cinema died when the MCU was born.

Less ironic than you'd think. If you want the masses to rise against you, aim at their kids.

Are you me?

Because it's a beloved story of my people from a company that was founded by a white man to spread that culture, and instead of appreciating it for what it is, black people go "make me be dat" while never contributing anything back

I don't care at all,.I'm just not gonna watch it

I care because you care.

Because 8 year old me thought she was cute as a redhead and that began my love of redheads into adulthood

and you i?

I don't.
I dont even watch american movies.

Attached: 4.jpg (736x414, 54.14K)

Good question. I care because liberals literally want to genocide white people and they do stuff like this to desensitize the public to the idea of erasing white people. I'm not even joking, ask literally any leftist like Hasan Piker if it would be good to kill all white people and they would say yes, they don't even hide it.

Why did you care enough to change it? Why is the onus on us? We are not the ones making alterations to things for political reasons.

>they don't even hide it.
They do now since more white people are waking up. Fox news even started airing segments about great replacement and it has put the once brazen white haters into containment again hiding their true feelings because they kind of got a little shook up when normies started pointing this shit out.

They whined so much about whites playing mexicans,mongols,asians and native americans but they are doing the exact same thing and they don't see the hypocrisy

>spends the mid 2000s to today pissing and shitting and cumming about films being offensive, too many whites, too many men etc
Fuck off tranny, you don't get to play the "why do you care so much?" card. Fuck you.

lmao did I really get a warning for that?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA IM GOING INSANE.png (377x79, 4.7K)

stupid mods think we are on disneyland or some bullshit.

>u shudnt care chud
>we cared enough to change it but u shudnt because urm heckin incel
Boring ass people.

Attached: 1663074369055338.png (474x540, 358.77K)

The last bastion of free speech

I don't, shut the fuck up leftoid shill.

Ah, still pretending stuff like a certain race swap is some isolated case like it's still the early 2000's and not occurring within the much larger context of top-down societal change.