Redbar WON

Redbar WON

Cumia LOST

Simple as fucking as fuking that

SCARSCLUB4LIFE

Attached: file.png (1441x1223, 1.55M)

oh hey you saved that pic I posted

Redbar who?
Cumia? From that radio show that ended over a decade ago?

Attached: 1367496810327.jpg (1748x1816, 877.59K)

Redbar is a dieing alcoholic with a whore wife.

Mike's looking awfully Iranian in that pic.

>Cumia
As in Anthony? What's this drama?

I don’t get redbar. All I’ve seen him do is gossip about D-list entertainers. Cumia’s on a roll though, he just BTFO’d John, Opie & Owen the other day.

Does anyone know Cumias new Twitter account? I like to read his higger nating tweets but he gets suspended all the time.

>seething because his fave fool got completely taken down

lol

redbar who?

lol OP is a paypig codependent enabling an alcoholic to drink himself to death

cumia does his own stuff with Compound Media and also streams while he plays Rust and shit. i think he has a lot of potential as a vidya streamer lol

anyone know why cumia hates redbar, I missed that particular drama.

I've seen the video of him spitting on the floor in impotent rage because his gf unplugged the ethernet cable. Imagine not being able to scream and shout at 3am at kids on Call of Duty.

how old is his wife?

see, thats hilarious. so much potential

>giving a flying fuck about this internet leech
stop shilling urself, buy an ad
sage

Redbar is a bitter microdick fag. Of course he's jealous of Anthony and his big delicious guinea hog

I haven't heard anything about Cumia since the subreddit got shutdown and I assumed Mike had died.

YHTGB

theres a youtube that covers Redbar named SaiyanZ or something who literally youtubes drunk from a hall closet in his babymomma's momma's house. occasionally they will interupt his stream to yell at him and call him a fucking loser its hilarious