Untitled

Attached: 08B127AD-93C0-42DA-9806-19B60C5134D7.jpg (2014x2048, 585.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pBJk3XICfaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind of people watch all these podcasts and outrage tubers anyway? Who the fuck watches vloggers?

Did someone rightfully point out your anime is gay and at least somewhat responsible for why you're still a virgin right now again?

Nobody like this even exists.

Attached: 229EB76A-D4AB-43EE-A869-EBC7C66A024A.jpg (750x613, 71.11K)

the wanna be right wing silky boy

Homosexuals

lol
lmao

preteens, kids, immature people (so awkward stem people taking notes on how to socialize). it's a weird collection of nerds losers and children.

imagine being a comedian and never telling a single joke on your podcast. pure content fodder for people with a lot of free time to burn.

>Conservative veteran
>Doesn’t own a gun
Child detected.

1000 percent right

Attached: F6AD7326-4F72-4ADD-83BA-5D0A43AE97D9.png (523x625, 439.34K)

You obviously don’t live in the midwest or the south. Not sure what happened with older millennials but quite a few of them hard overcompensate their masculinity

plenty of ex military soys that worked on civilian tier jobs are like this, they dont see a reason for people to own guns but still think rifles are cool from when they were in the military

Wtf is he taking about
>yeah having sex with 9000 diffent men is like eating fruit loops

>I'll eat a bowl of Cheerios that's had 48 dicks in it.
I don't get it.

It’s more like eating the same cherrios bowl that 47 other people dipped their dicks in. And then the cheerios give you herpes because someone

I use beard shampoo but 99% of "manly brands" are just a grift and they donate money to democrats, BLM and troons.

desu i like duke cannon soap. smells good and the block lasts quite a while. I don't think it makes me more manly or anything like that

Miss Yeedposting.

>Do you think it matters how many people someone has slept with?
Yes. It deomnstratably does.

Attached: no_hymen_no_diamond.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

>ignore your immediate instinctual, borderline evolutionary revulsion to the idea of emotionally committing to what is essentially a human cum repository and wife that slut up and buy her a house then pay for her anti-depressants

>NOOOO THATS BIGOTED

Attached: AD5B1ADB-0491-412A-9655-B3778497E0C3.jpg (1280x720, 70.99K)

You just know he wears Duluth underwear
youtu.be/pBJk3XICfaU

Attached: 1662629001788939.jpg (1284x1393, 131.01K)

4channers. Fucking tard.

I'm this but I have guns so I'm not a CONSOOMer. You're just jealous you're some onions/tranny boi

Attached: 213.jpg (1080x745, 70.27K)

The fact that men and women feel as if they need gendered shit like wet wipes or razors is peak retard. You need some razors? Just buy the cheap ass yellow ones for half the price of the dudebro or bimbo ones ffs. How insecure can you be?

I don't know which is which, but I saw this science-related video recommended to me on Youtube and clicked on it, and this faggot popped up. I was like "Oh shit it's the soi redditor from crash course history... or is it?" and questioned whether it was actually him or a nearly identical soi redditor. Turns out it was his brother. They're almost the same person. Anyway, fuck both of them.

>words words words
tl;dr
The right can't meme.

you've never been outside

>he doesn't know

>I was like "Oh shit it's the soi redditor from crash course history
We had to watch him in high school and i saw his computer sticker he had and my friend said he likes to watch and we bust out loud laughing

I don't think it's a left wing meme. It's shitting on posers who are pro-gun control and don't own any despite and merely CONSOOM whatever they perceive as something that would impart them with the illusion of being manly or smart. I remember in like 2019 or whenever when that Binging with Babish guy became popular and he fits the type the OP is mocking. That faggot's emphasis on whiskey always came across as some insincere 'ooooh look at how manly but heckin sophisticated I am guys!'

>no u

Attached: 1618506000492.png (667x874, 97.93K)

its shitting on people like Hassan, huge faggot pussies that like to show off how """tough""" they are

>conservative
>gun control
there's that one guy on msnbc

I only know bits and pieces of that guy. I've seen the MAKE THE RICH PAY and CLASS WARFARE VETERAN pictures and Christ that was some cringe bullshit. I know that dogfucker YMS is a fan boy of his.

A ton of people like that exist. I don't think I spend any time at all each day thinking about my masculinity and thus have no need to accessorize for it. It just is. I know a lot of guys though that are like "LISTEN HERE MAN I JUST GOT SOME SWEET OAK FIRED ANAL GREASE AND I'M GONNA GREASE MY ASSHOLE, RIDE MY TRACTOR, AND LISTEN TO SOME JASON ALDEAN ON FULL BLAST WHILE I DISPLAY MY HOLSTERED REVOLVER THAT I NEVER HAVE SHOT ONCE BEFORE...AFTER THAT I'M GONNA GO INTO THE MAN CAVE AND THROW BACK A FEW!" All while their wife (who openly flirts with other guys in front of them) and her friends sip wine and just wait for an excuse to rain Hell down on him. I know people like this and I know the actual "country boy" types they're trying to emulate. People are a mess.