Just tried the turkish delight candy

Just tried the turkish delight candy.
It is not worth getting lion Jesus killed.
That was most definitely a euphemism for "being molested by a cold bitch," right?

Attached: file.png (700x366, 217.53K)

Apparently it's better if it's actually from Turkey

Candy was worse back then.

Anything abrahamic is pedophilia

>tfw not molested by sexy ice witch mommy

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (941x1000, 104.27K)

not that sexy
she's got a real fridge-bod

no it was a metaphor for dating an athiest

When your British you'd kill Jesus for any food that isn't kidney pie, spotted dick, or the dreaded toast sandwich.

Fry's Turkish Delight is the one. Yes an acquired taste, like Parma Violets, but magnificent sweet.

I would kick a lion in the balls for one right now.

Dude, I got molested and abused and never thought that eating a piece of chocolate or whatever roach food was a symbolized Elsa from frozen taping someone.

Lewis is top midwit shit, crazy how 30 y.o. RW retards keep going on about his writing

we all sell out Christ for turkish delight

maybe it's jacking off, maybe it's hurting people you care about, maybe it's drinking yourself to death

but you crucify Him every day with your idiotic bullshit but in his unfathomable eldritch-human love he forgives you anyway because he's suffered every sin you ever committed in those hours on the cross

you absolute dipshit

Attached: 1649882520209.png (680x514, 458.75K)

> magnificent sweet
Just eat candy corn you complete pretentious faggot

>just become 600lbs without any flavour user
Vile. Bring back Comancheria already.

Imagine going to a place after death for infinite torture cause you jacked off. Nigga, I know Jesus didn’t write this bible.

the jacking off isn't the problem, it's placing it ahead of living with purpose in god

we all live in sin that's the entire point, we inevitably fall short of even our own smallest goals but as long as we place that before Him and try to improve ourselves He will honor that and forgive us

the entire 2000 year old system is based on failure and forgiveness of sin, it's not Christ reaching out through the pages of the bible and calling you a nigger, don't take it personally because you're a coomer

Attached: 1649097348794.png (540x474, 214.07K)

I wouldn’t even eat fucking candy just fucking eat Mexican food. So, I revel in the splendor of not having to eat Indian curry or meat jelly custard pudding. Thank hod I’m not British.

Thank them rangz

>>just become 600lbs without any flavour user
Need I remind you that there are obese people in Britain?

>He tried that generic Safeway shit
NGMI

Attached: Snapchat-1119773150.jpg (720x1280, 356.92K)

turkish delight is such a silly name, it's rahat lokum