How did dwarves evolve to have black skin when they literally spend their entire lives underneath a mountain with ZERO...

How did dwarves evolve to have black skin when they literally spend their entire lives underneath a mountain with ZERO sunlight???

Attached: The-Lord-of-the-Rings-A-powerful-ring-has-to-have-bearded-dwarf-women.jpg (1400x787, 175.78K)

Hollow earth chud

Evolution doesn't exist in middle earth

don't ask questions, just consume product.

The woketards that bred them cannot create and thus produce a mockery out of already existing dwarves.

Test

The same way the medieval queen of insular England developed tropical melanin at 60° latitude, duh.

Because rocks look down. If you don't understand what that means by now, you never will

Middle Earth will not survive without diversity, goy.

that's based and Eru-pilled

The races of Middle-Earth were created by lesser gods.

exposure to lava heat

Why would said God's create a rainbow medley of people within one nation? And surely, by the time in which the series takes place, they would have all averaged out into some bland mocha, barring strict caste laws. But if that's the case, why is the Dwarven queen black?
Seems like a significant sociopolitical development, but it's never mentioned.

If I was in charge of making a woke LotR series, I'd choose a race and make it all black. Like, I'd make Elves black for additional seethe and cast tall and imposing Black actors to portray Elves. Dwarves I dunno, I'd cast Asians maybe? Short and stocky Asians.

Or I would make Humans black and cast all Elves as Asians. That would get me both woke demographic and incel demographic. I'd use perspective tricks to make Elves seem taller, obviously. Imagine people hating the series but still feeling compelled to coom to tall Asian chicks.

What have you created?

It's pigment you chud.

The live close to the lava.

What you should really be asking is when was the great race war of middle earth and when did the ethnic cleansing start.

>dwarves never left their mines
Also why did dwarves evolve to be so short?

If you read the podcast you'd know that the skin coloring is due to a rare mineral found within the earths core.