I am rich and you have just entered an elevator with me...

I am rich and you have just entered an elevator with me, you have 30 seconds to pitch me your movie/tv show idea and make me interested in funding it

Explain your unique and novel ideas and marketing hook in 20-30 words or less

Attached: istockphoto-481761162-612x612.jpg (612x408, 29.68K)

Niggers tongue my anus.

eww I am going to report you to security and have you removed from the building

The total annihilation of Israel with Hunter Schafer in the lead role.

The show is just simply called Animal Control
It's about a pair of down on their luck average dudes who get into a wacky episodic adventure each weak catching animals in the city... but it's sometimes the people they have to deal with who are the REAL animals.

A spaghetti western but with real spaghetti.

>Israel getting destroyed by the trannies the Jews are so vehemently pushing and subsadizing
Based. They wanted to remake humanity in the image of their tranny dragon god, let it eat them up.

3 words: BIG BOOTY LATINAS

>but it's sometimes the people they have to deal with who are the REAL animals

So it's set in Chicago, isn't it?

Suicide squad in a sci-fi setting with a diverse cast and a female lead learn the hard way that your real family is the one you chose.
I know its a lot of buzzwords but thats most likely what would sell an exec

I incapacitate you and force you to give me all your money, then I make an Oscar winning movie about a sucker getting robbed in an elevator.

>brewdogging on Any Forums

damn the hollyjew really is creatively bankrupt

Get this. Lion king, except the lions are gorillas

Odyssea with Sean Bean

30 seconds is enough time to kill you and cover myself in your blood let's see if all that money is going to save you from losing 80% of your blood rich boy

Human bioweapon-turned-mercenary takes down big pharma corporation that created him

A rich guy who's too cheap for bodyguard gets trapped in an elevator with a psycho trying to pitch him a movie.

OK boss how about this. Each episode, prisoners compete to be released from prison but they have to complete Navy Seal hell week to win.

Bonnie & Clyde with trans people. Connie & Hyde

There is a montage where they are robbing banks and making the employees do a tik-tok dance that goes viral.

and it ends with them being mowed down with machine guns

Oven baked. A comedy post ww2 with mel gibson, gibson is a disgraced movie director and is given a job faking the holocaust, needing the money he accepts and everthing goes wrong trying to cast and direct the greatest hoax in history

9/11 but the hijackers are gangsters from da hood

t. college student after his first day of class regurgitating one of the first hyperbolic scenarios their film professor gave them

Ok get this. We buy the rights for Citizen Kane and make a sequel to it using the same actors.

I press every floor button on the elevator and rant about Jewish conspiracy for the entire ride up.