Why is such a mediocre director so popular?

Why is such a mediocre director so popular?

Attached: A7C646D3-2403-45E8-92DA-288167E5EA80.jpg (1080x1440, 374.95K)

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the early life section on celebrity Wikipedia pages?

Why is he able to have threesomes with 20 year old women while I can't even get one women to look twice at me at the local dive bar?

Attached: EFCF953D-D8DA-4696-8850-82E9FC2BE50D.jpg (1080x745, 208.54K)

the only movie of his ive seen was jojo rabbit and i didnt finish it. im also not a big fan of wes anderson but i get the appeal. this guy? not so much

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 7.57K)

rent free

His early films are good
But in typical Hollywood fashion his handlers made him strip his work of any creativity and instead fulfil their commercial pop formula for the masses
No surprise that the plebs on Any Forums only know him for capeshit and Jojo Rabbit

>mfw I thought he was joking and then I actually read his Wikipedia about being a “Polynesian jew”

Attached: 95F38737-C838-4713-AF38-B0E792EC18C1.jpg (334x269, 24.96K)

I actually enjoyed Hunt for the Wilderpeople.

Members of the tribe elevate their own

Yeah that's a good one, Boy is better though

If you were truly smart you'd know by first glance
Step it up faggot

You kind of have to have a funko pop collection and watch Ricky and morty to understand it. It’s just over your head man.

Maximalist directors who make quirky, ironic, irreverent films are very popular right now, they’re perfect for the younger dopamine-obsessed generations. The newest season of Stranger Things gave me a fucking headache because of how much needless editing and sound effects there was

btw his real last name is (((Cohen)))

>He still needs the Early Life to detect them
Mediocre.

he's like the embodiment of everything that Any Forums hates and I kinda respect him for that. He's like the negative Snyder

Kika Waishitti is talentless semitic subhuman and never made a good movie. May he and his hook nosed kin die the most gruesome deaths and burn in hell for eternity.

Why does he look like he just stepped in dogshit?

he ticks quite a few boxes

Lol.
Another talentless jew on jewliwood

>Why is such a mediocre director so popular?

Because Maoris are genuinely fun to be around. Just watch your valuables.

>t. Kiwi fag

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

he quip

>20 year old women
rita ora and pignose mulatta are not 20 year old