White people still think this is about them

Newsflash: It's not about you. Not everything is about you.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220913-091935_Chrome.jpg (1440x1899, 756.22K)

never once in all my life did i look at something i was watching and thought "hey, he looks like me!"

>Not everything is about you.
it is if you want to sell something to me

Attached: image_2022-09-13_032626418.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

same

some will call it white privilege, but i call it not basing my entire identity on being white

Damn dem chocolate tiddies mmmm

I’m honestly okay with her being black. I’m not okay with her eyes being two miles apart

I really couldn't enjoy this show as a kid because I wasn't tall, blond, a prince, or in shape.

Attached: He-Man-1280x720-1.jpg (1280x720, 166.12K)

Attached: 16629558454175(1)90.png (787x387, 69.38K)

Or gay, I hope.

Actually it IS a story about us. It's set in Denmark. Why can't they just make a new story for black people?

>It's not about you. Not everything is about you.
It's literally a story written by white people about white people. Sorry!

>Yeah lets cater to 13% of the country and fuck everyone else.

And pol thinks Jews are intelligent.

Even if i watched something with a character that looks like me, i sure as hell didn't even notice because i don't give a fuck about that.

That's because only Aladdin and Lion King and Goofy Movie was for boys, bro

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 7.31.07 PM.png (996x246, 115.17K)

Black children cant even recognize themselves in a mirror so how can they understand representation?

Many such cases

Attached: The-wiz-1978.jpg (256x390, 31.54K)

minorities lack empathy so they can't imagine themselves in someone else's place unless they look exactly like them, apparently

No fuck you, Ariel is white. Go make a fucking black mermaid movie totally separate of the remake of the little mermaid. It's racist and disrespectful.

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (693x644, 50.64K)

>left does something a little dumb
>the right completely loses their shit in overreaction
love this game

3\4 of which are on public assistance

you haven't seen ths modern school population then, it looks like africa

>making a Any Forums thread loaded with sarcasm is 'losing their shit'
Please go back plebbit

Kek

>Right bans abortion in their states
>Left completely over reacts as if abortion is banned in their states
Love this game.

Ok, stay out of our countries if you don't want anything to do with us

I never watched a movie starring Denzel Washington or Wlll Smith and thought to myself "you know I just cant relate to this person and their situation because they arent white"

this
why the fuck would i care about that, even as a kid i never fucking had this mindset

I thought it would look more like Central/South America.
African American population doesn't even grow because they use abortion way more then any other race
Not sure how many Haitians and Africans are flooding that Southern Border. Most of them look like spics.

yeah i never really got it. some of my favorite wrestlers and movie characters and shit growing up were black or asian. kids don't really think like that, unless they're told to by race-obsessed adults.

ya it's all about black people every day all day. When will it NOT be about them you fucken faggot SJW?

>representation matters so we replaced someone that represents 6% of the American population with someone that represents 13% of the American population
Thanks Disney.

Even through all that pixelation I can still see the 5 o'clock shadow.

These reaction videos are so fucking staged. Same shit happened with Encanto.

>black people can not identify with non-black characters
We’ve known this. Black people have the most intense in-group preference of any race.

>White people still think this is about them
I am not a historian or a polcel but I am pretty sure there were no blacks in Danmark when this story was written.
Halle is cute and I would but it's not a good representative of the story.

What about Asian and Latino children?

Not that user but I'm ugly. Nobody in movies looks like me.

I did when Sam was introduced in GoT

This desu. I've related to characters and seen bits of myself in them but I don't stake my identity on the fact I have pale skin, it's just what I have.

Has this form of race based marketing for race swapping been done before for anything else?
I think this is the first time I've seen where they used videos of kids "reacting" as a form of marketing.
They probably realized using adults would result in too many memes.

>Not everything is about you.
It seems like nothing is about white people. Not even their own history, stories, and legends are about them.

Because white representation is the norm

But stealing from other people is the most white thing they can do

Attached: Monkey magic trick.gif (419x292, 2M)

They are catering to white liberals who actually pay for Disney+

i'm not white

Imagine being so mentally fragile that you need your existence to be validated by a cartoon character being your skin color.

no it isn't. the norm is indian.

>been done before
I mean to be pedantic when i say that this is truly unprecedented

Attached: 1605897625459.png (1080x1103, 291.95K)