Little Mermaid actress breaks down

:( This unironically made me sad

Why are you faggot ass nerds bullying a cute girl

Attached: 33431453-CFED-4ED5-B59A-6070E441BBCA.png (619x659, 370.97K)

Fake article btw

>NOOOOO! NOT THE HECKIN GOOD BOY WOMERINO!!!

She cute but this thread has been made already.

she's famous, I'm not

It's because Ariel is white. No brain between the vast wasteland between her eyes.

Don't care, blame the jew who cast you

White roles matter

Not only is she black, she also looks like a fish

Her tear radius must be at least 220 degrees

Why isn't that fucking b capitalised

Mermaids aren’t real you fucking loser lmaoooo

White people pick THE dumbest hills to die on

Bro shes a stupid actress, they cry if they spill a milkshake. Not to mention everyone knows she was miscast on purpose. She knows why they don't like her, and she has the emotional capacity of an 8 year old. Most people will never dream of making as much money as she does in this role and will instead toil their entire lives to provide for their families and hope for a better life. And yet it is her you cry for. Perhaps because you are mentally weak like her.

1. This is fake
2. You can't get bullied on the internet unless you want to be bullied
3. If this was real, she should be mad at the producers for miscasting her in the role, not random internet people having predictable reactions.
4. this had better be b8

I don't blame her specifically but I blame all the greedy shitstains who are more than happy to throw a teenage girl into the identity politics woodchipper to appease some kind of quasi-racist halfhearted need for diversity. If black people cared about real representation then they wouldn't be enabling this type of shit.

>make sure you film me while I cry, ok?
Fuck off. Also it’s not because YOU are black, it’s because it’s another white character getting played by a nigger for no reason. And you’re fuck ugly.

As a red head who is part of a minority that only makes up only 2% of the population its important for me to be see on screen. Clearly she doesn't understand that representation is important.

Attached: 1660770144897256.jpg (654x760, 101.11K)

Then what was wrong with having a white girl play her lmaooooo? I swear niggers pick THE dumbest shit to be hypocritical about.

If people cry on social media it's fake

wakanda isnt real either yet watch what happens if you suggest a white person play tchalla

>Mermaids aren’t real

Attached: 1656004591668.png (974x998, 134.16K)

Stop appropriating my culture, bitch.

>no one can ever have a different interpretation of a fictional character

You’re ignoring the entire point fatty

No I'm not going to watch it. No it's not because she's black. It's because I'M A 26 YEAR OLD MAN

I don't want her to cry but at the same time, have the dignity to reject a role on moral grounds

>Take eurodigenous coded character from traditional eurodigenous myth and culture
>brownwash them
>wtfff why are you mad??

Black panther is now white. You mad?

You have to put your foot down eventually or else everything becomes black

oh look at big man typing in all caps. I would wallop you.

shes dogshit ugly. instead of casting a cute black girl, they went and found a deformed one

Oh please, bitch starred in Catwoman she knows how to handle people being assholes.

Is not about the girl is about we are already saturaded with blacks in everything. And we hate that.

I dont care shes black, I care since shes not hot

is Undastan next to Yucastan?

Attached: 5e591df422b5cf54a7e49fb5851739e3.jpg (248x372, 15.2K)

NAME THE TIME AND PLACE, FUCKBOY

Bragging about being able to beat me up is in itself embarrassing because I'm literally a big bitch

tomorrow, my bed, shower yourself

Cause I'm Racist
t. HISPANO-GRECCO-ROMANO-BASQUE-CELTIBERIAN JULLIANO JULIO JESUS EMMANUEL HERNANDEZ CONSTITINO-CORTEZ

Attached: c1d.png (629x780, 24.8K)

>is from Africa
>named Black Panther
>white

You’re being completely disingenuous by pretending you don’t know why it wouldn’t work lmao. Black Panther is a black African civil rights icon and racial warrior. Ariel is a mermaid, which is a fucking fish and doesn’t have a race, but again, you already know this

Can’t wait for that live action remake of The Princess and the Frog starring Anya Taylor Joy. It’s only fair, blacks! Remember, race doesn’t matter

I'm still waiting for a White Chicks sequel where it's two white guys in blackface pretending to be stereotypical obnoxious black women. If White Chicks was OK to make why wouldn't this sequel?

>Actor Mia Zhang potraying Anne Frank in the upcoming movie "The diary of Anne Frank 2" breaks down on TikTok: "Whyare people so cruel just because I'm chinese?"