URGHH

URGHH

Attached: 1581759543997.jpg (634x483, 35.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dragon_(Beowulf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT SNEEDS

Attached: 1640750728610.jpg (564x558, 25.56K)

>Could it be you're...craving my McNuggies?

God this movie looked bad.

Literally me.......URGHH

why did they make grendel so deformed and fucked up looking? is there some reference to this in the poem or was it just a weird stylistic choice?

and angelina jolie's breasts were three stories high

>WHEN FATHER CATCHES THE COOMER LEAVING THE KITCHEN.

In the movie it was because he was the son of the king who was a sloppy loser so he had a gross useless son. That's why Grendle's mother needed to fuck Beowulf so she could make a golden dragon cuz he was such a hottie.

Of course in the actual Beowulf epic Grendel's mother wasn't a hot sexy witch but just another ugly monster and Grendel was just her son not the bastard offspring of her fucking the king and there was never a dragon. But Angelina Jolie needed to play the part of a sexy witch so they fucked the whole story up to give her that role.

The original poem doesn’t really offer much description of Grendel beyond that he’s big and a monster.

There is a dragon later in the source material, actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dragon_(Beowulf)

x8a0an

Attached: 1659956534670.jpg (634x483, 43.36K)

THE MONSTER SNEEEEEEDS!!

What the fuck are you talking about? The dragon is the most important part of beowulf

The dragon in the epic has nothing to do with Grendel's mom or Beowulf potent seed. It's just a fucking dragon in another part of the fucking epic. And you know what I fucking meant, all of you.

quadruple boosted to be sure

URGHH

Attached: GrendelCoffee.png (634x483, 468.59K)

OH N-

Parents watching their NEET son walking to the fridge.

>MINE IS CHUCK, AND FUCK, AND SUCK!

I get that people don’t like Beowulf in the film being reduced to the flaw of lust, but the only substantial thing that was poorly executed was casting Angelina Jolie. She just looks so out of place in the movie. Granted a monster having an uncanny face makes sense but even still