James Bond star George Lazenby apologises for 'disgusting' interview

What did he say?

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-62879838

Former James Bond star George Lazenby has apologised after being accused of making "creepy" and "disgusting" comments in an on-stage interview.

The actor, who played 007 in the 1969 film On Her Majesty's Secret Service, was appearing as part of an Australian tour called The Music of James Bond.

Audience members in Perth took offence at what they described as "homophobic" comments, and explicit anecdotes.

Lazenby said he was " saddened to hear" that his stories had offended fans.

"It was never my intention to make hurtful or homophobic comments and I am truly sorry if my stories that I have shared many times were taken that way," he wrote in a statement.

The 83-year-old Australian actor has been removed from all future performances on the tour.

Attached: FccO7zSaQAAM_zb.jpg (900x828, 111.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BA2pmmPweEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably complained about men wearing dresses or the monkeypox epidemic.

If this is true then fuck that homophobic boomer. Monkeypox isn't a joke, its a serious illness effecting millions of gay men a day.

According to one audience member, Lazenby spent Saturday's interview "talking about basically his sexual conquests".

"He was homophobic, he swore, he certainly wasn't talking about his Bond movies," she told Perth radio station 6PR. "He downplayed the Queen a day after she died," she added.

"It was absolutely unbelievable… At one point he named an Australian cricketer whose daughter he was chasing, and he said he dragged the daughter out of a pub and put her in a car in London, which again is of course horrific.

"It wasn't even charming, it wasn't even funny. It was creepy, it was offensive... He was disgusting, there's no two ways about it."

Another attendee described the interview as the "self-interested misogynistic stories of George Lazenby's sexual prowess, intimate details of diarrhoea and objectification of women."

"It wasn't until a brave member of the public shouted, 'Excuse me, this is offensive', that the tension was released and George was jeered off stage and music saved the day," they told The West Australian newspaper.

wow what a bunch of faggots

They have only themselves to blame, the self-righteous disease-spreading cunts.

Lazenby sounds based

Australians are a fucking joke. Its like they’re actively trying to be more limp wristed than Canadians

>which again is of course horrific.
really pound that into the reader's head, that way they know

>He downplayed the Queen a day after she died
Oh the horror!

this whole things reads like a bunch of feminists or something made a concerted effort to go to the show and disrupt it. All of their quotes read right out of the playbook. There is only one quote at the end of the article where one guy says "yeah clearly he was just joking and exaggerating stories for fun"

>'Excuse me, this is offensive

so where is the homo comment

Attached: 1416115873665.gif (280x155, 335.68K)

sounds boring as fuck
imagine paying to waste your time listening to some washed-up boomer's love stories from the 1970s

>The West Australian Symphony Orchestra (WASO), who also performed at the show, distanced themselves from the actor in a statement released this weekend.

>"His recollections were personal views that may have reflected a time where such behaviour was tolerated, but has never been acceptable," the orchestra wrote.

Ironically, the forced acceptance of homosexuality and their predatory behaviour is tolerated and only acceptable to a small part of the community. Basically anyone who is a member of one of the world's major religions, Christianity, Mohammedanism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism etc reject LGBTism.

When Jim Jefferies was a comedian he used to tell stories about this guy. He apparently always talks about nothing except fucking whores and drinking.

youtu.be/BA2pmmPweEw

>self-interested misogynistic stories of George Lazenby's sexual prowess, intimate details of diarrhoea and objectification of women

Honestly that sounds better than listening to another boring "how come you quit Bond" routine.

>"It wasn't until a brave member of the public shouted, 'Excuse me, this is offensive'
ANGERY

Attached: 1662867799241153.jpg (1240x660, 148.36K)

Based

he comes from anoter time. A more manly time

>This never happened to the other fellow!

Attached: On-Her-Majestys-Secret-Service-James-Bond-George-Lazenby-beach.png (853x480, 413.91K)

So people attending a JAMES BOND event were offended by stories of fucking women, when all James Bond does is fuck women?

the crowd was filled with nerds. I think he was too old to read the room. Old Bond films up until Craig were all about fucking bitches. I dont know what these people were expecting. I think they're just gearing up for progessive Bond for the future movies