Princess Rhaenyra

did she rape her bodyguard?
he looked broken in this scene. like he weinsteined her

Attached: 1662985412408038.jpg (1172x1524, 323.81K)

>like he weinsteined her
fucked up this sentence
flip it around

he failed his duties

Wholesome

How did she rape him? If she said, “ you will fuck me or I’ll tell the King you rapes me,” then yeah

He was trying to decide if monke sex was worth spending the next 2 hours putting his armor back on.

just post the deepfake

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-09-12-04h54m54s099.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

this episode made me want to kill myself way too many times

Attached: 1663011282565921.webm (1280x608, 1.67M)

Cute monke

saved

dont do it its not worth it. IRL you get in relationships like this and the woman is eventually driving you crazy, like a manager who cuts your hours down to nothing and treats you like an asshole to get you to quit. just be happiest doing what you can do.

>his boss
>can't refuse or she'll do something retarded

Technically yes. He couldn´t say no to her. Not to mention he´s risking his life by taking her virginity.

That scene was awkward
Is the actor gay? he didn't seem to get into it

muh underbite

they're selling a romanticized notion of... uh, romance. a real relationship won't ever make you feel any of those 'chair clattering' things

For starters, stop cooming. Start pumping iron, get in shape, get knowledgeable, learn various skills and traits, be self sufficient so by the time a woman wants you, will be able to take care of her instead of walking sheeplishly into her quarters with your head down like you've been defeated and pussy-whipped into submission.

He wasn't supposed to.

(chair clattering)

Iktf bro

Attached: 1535169606166.png (758x802, 849.22K)

Thanks for the advice, nigger, didn't read.

>knows it was advice
>says he didn't read it

Pic related is big nigga Seasnakes oldest grandson, I have no problem with them being black btw but interesting how his grandchildren are cast white, at least the oldest.
Somehow I find it a bit conflicting how they one one hand casted him and his brothers as black and on the other hand chose to cast in a logical realistic manner his children as clearly mixed race.
Just some reflections.

Attached: Jace_Velaryon.png (464x696, 451.16K)