Have you watched Let the right one in? The original one is one of the most beautiful romance movies I've ever watched...

Have you watched Let the right one in? The original one is one of the most beautiful romance movies I've ever watched. Didn't like the american remake. Which one is your favorite?

Attached: image.jpg (320x240, 15.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R5VpD2glOXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I liked the remake's B plot with the detective more than the remakes main story. I think it could have been its own stand alone film.
I liked the remake more overall. Im hyped about the tv series, though I havent heard any news so Im worried it'll get canned before it even starts

Attached: let-me-in-wallpapers-29701-7523872.jpg (1600x1200, 324.42K)

>Romance Movie
It's about a vampire grooming a young boy to be her caretaker, and then will discard him like she did with the old man.

Never saw the remake, but the original is a great film. I don't think it's a romance though. I thought it was pretty clear the movie turns out to be the vampiress grooming the boy to be her new caretaker because he current one is getting old.
There's going to be a show? Neat. Guess it's time to watch the remake.

>her

What pronouns should I use? Vampself?

Vher

I read the book a couple times, watched the movies a couple times. I actually like them all. Swedish film is closer to the book although still misses out on a lot of the more fucked up shit. American film is more in the American horror tradition. I like the American film's lean towards her being a manipulative vampire taking thralls, it's a fun little change to set it apart. The original doesn't have that detail and sticks closer to the book where the author set that matter straight with a followup explicitly showing that she made Oskar a vampire too to be together forever.

Both films spawned a legion of pedos though.

Attached: 1627485485698.webm (422x422, 71.6K)

Thank you for educating me. I will never misgender or assume pronouns with vampires, Fae Folx or any other mythical beings.

You only watched the american remake.

>Im hyped about the tv series
I can't possibly imagine it being decent in this day and age.

...the vampire is a castrated boy, at least in the original one

I've only seen the original as well and that's how it came off to me. Or was she in love with the old man too?

>she
Ok speedwatcher

>The novel presents Eli as an androgynous boy, castrated centuries before by a sadistic vampire nobleman. The film handles the issue of Eli's gender more ambiguously: a brief scene in which Eli changes into a dress offers a glimpse of a suggestive scar but no explicit elaboration.[14] When Oskar asks Eli to become his girlfriend, Eli tries to tell Oskar "I'm not a girl".

ahaha this thread is full of pedophile fags

Not even just castrated. The novel has flashbacks to some 16th century tranny count bringing young boys into his castle to cut their genitals off over a bowl and drink the blood out of it after then presumably make them vampires too I guess although that part's not directly shown or stated.

The book has a bunch of fucked up shit that honestly I'm not sure how it's even legal for distribution but there it is in fine book stores everywhere.

Checked but it's a shame you're a homo.

No, I watched the original literally a few months ago. I'm not sure I even seen the remake.

>the vampire is a castrated boy
I didn't know that, but it makes sense now when he peeked in or uh...vher changing. I didn't know the fucked up area was due to castration, I assumed it was deformed due to her being a vampire and driving home the point that "I'm not a girl", meaning that instead of being a girl it's a monster. I kind of took that to mean it's not going to be a cutesy relationship he thinks, it's going to be him being enthralled.

Are you going to watch her show?

youtu.be/R5VpD2glOXk

>NIGGERS could be here

That looks trash.

american versions of existing movies and tv shows are kino. Like the american version of Utopia.
Or the american version of the old story of the Golden Fleece we see in every marvel movie

Give it a chance. When was the last time you saw a loli vampire girl on TV in a sexual relationship with a grown man? This is a watershed moment for pervs in the west.