Powerful stuff

Powerful stuff.

Attached: 6686B9FB-F454-43C2-A15E-25EF2D381DEB.jpg (1132x1823, 504.74K)

>old walled roasties who can't get pregnant anyway seething about shit that doesn't concern them

okay, now i WON'T be watching your movie

I have no idea any of these people are also go back to

It’s hilarious how that AT&T cunt who made her career as being a LOOK AT MY HUGE FUCKIN BOOBS slut in everything she did, suddenly made a 180 YOU CANT COMMENT ON MY LOOKS OR LOOK AT MY BOOBS! IM A SERIOUS ARTIST NOW!! All these so-called “woke” people are so full of shit it’s not even funny. Do they literally think we have no memory of what they were like pre-Trump?

Attached: 0067D660-B41C-4317-B074-A282A93D2840.jpg (554x554, 35.14K)

In their defence getting pregnant during their C lister careers probably would have made them get even less roles than they were already having. Abortions probably saved their (non)careers and from living fulfilling lives with a family

>3 boggeds and 1 blandie

literally who?

Attached: 166218861261161507.png (1032x657, 246.08K)

Their sacrifices to Moloch are appreciated.

Who?

NOOOOO!!!!! ITS A WOMENS HECKING RIGHT TO BE AN IRRESPONSIBLE WHORE WHO SHOULDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR HER WHOREISH ACTIONS AND CAN JUST UP AND MURDER HER UNBORN CHILD AND END HIS LIFE!!!!!!! SURE HE COULDNT GROWN UP TO BE A BRILLIANT DOCTOR OR SCIENTIST WHO MIGHTVE FOUND THR CURE FOR CANCER BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT NONSENSE, ITS HER HECKING RIGHT TO CHOOSE!!!!!!

Attached: 35015BDA-F781-4AA4-96B9-F55575E01684.jpg (320x332, 60.72K)

>NOOOOO!!!!! ITS A WOMENS HECKING RIGHT TO BE AN IRRESPONSIBLE WHORE WHO SHOULDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR HER WHOREISH ACTIONS
so you admit childbirth is a punishment?

>UNBORN
democrats don’t even stop there

It is the year 2022 almost 2033 and the cure for cancer hasn’t been found, what makes you think Adam that was born on 9/5/22 via forced childbirth in bumfuck of nowhere in a dirty as fuck trailer home, Alabama will find the cure for cancer?

2023*

Funny how many of these Hollywood roasties opened up to having multiple abortions to kill their children they had with 40 year old hollywood producers as teens all the way to present day.

>crazytime
>literally who
>literally who
>jugs mcgee
You can't have a crime fighting team when two members have the same powers.

>white women willing to rape their children's future and turn their country into brazil so.........
>.... they get the """right""" to have sex and murder their children without consequence, probably not without shattering the republic in two as it would take a lot of "oh fuck it" legislation that essentially either leaves the supreme court worthless or just packs it up as needed to bruteforce legislation which essentially makes it a pointless bloat puppet institution

Incel user was so right, we didn't listen bros

Attached: women_1.png (1784x1238, 826.42K)

Curious! Your blame goes straight to "poor white rednecks", and not to niggers, who statistically commit the most abortions per capita (That's a good thing btw).

Now why is that, leftypo- I mean, user?

>! SURE HE COULDNT GROWN UP TO BE A BRILLIANT DOCTOR OR SCIENTIST WHO MIGHTVE FOUND THR CURE FOR CANCER

unless your parents are high iq, you aren't going to become anything

Running out of stem cells and baby foreskins I suppose.