Is it true movies nowadays are so garbage because of them?

Is it true movies nowadays are so garbage because of them?

Attached: blackrock.png (407x281, 171.92K)

>jake tranny

>the most evil business in the world
that's not mindgeek

dunno. someone should destroy them and see if it makes any difference

They are part of the reason.

Making changes for the foreign market, racial marketing and calling it social justice, homogenization of entertainment, marketing tactics that involve getting consumers to turn on anyone who criticizes the product, recycling of IP's, then you still have nepotism and coach casting which have been around for generations.

It all adds up to a pretty vile entertainment industry.

no
stop taking any kind of advice from /pol, they're our biggest retards

I don’t know but if half the things I believe aren’t from this site and this site says black rock is why I stubbed my toe than that’s the reason

they are choosing their investment portfolio based on how company culture reflects certain values their founder holds.

free market etc.

Blackrock is evil but its not china pulling the strings. China and russia amoungst others are attempting to fight against american globalism.

they're the reason movie producers act like the only audience member they need to please is Larry Fink

>WEF
>Black Rock
>Eco Health Alliance
What are the other schizo boogeymen?

Attached: 1619801823935.jpg (900x1059, 136.98K)

China literally gives plastic surgery to agents to make them look more like HAPAs and sends them to western countries to recruit "white monkeys" to spread CCP propaganda and participate in clandestine sabotage operations. If you think they're coming to save you from anything you're a fucking mongoloid.

Club of Rome, the agenda 2030 and Vanguard.

>le BlackRock
What the fuck is with this shit lately? I've read way too many anons schizoposting about them in Xenoblade threads, which area already bad as they are.

The Jews

>Binary thinker
They're sabotaging america because its the imperial power. Retard. China is not good but it isn't the great evil that america is.

They're a multi trillion dollar hedge fund run by Larry Fink that got big after 2008 that practices ESG investing, which is why you see all these companies blatantly pushing agitprop post '08.

not a hedge fund
it also seems like you don't know what ESG is

>blackrock is le evil
Because they use capitalism? I thought you bros loved freedom and money what happened?

Attached: H3cPpx9.jpg (1500x1500, 489.53K)

>I'm ignorant so you're a schizo!
Okay.

Schizo boogeymen are created to distract from the jews. That's the function of the WEF and Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, and Anthony Fauci

Okay. But how the fuck are they related to Xenoblade?

Well, every studio, every producer, every awards show, etc. has started openly and directly pushing diversity quotas.

I guess you should ask who is responsible, why such a unanimous decision was made across the entire industry that quality doesn't matter as much as employment does. Get that production to 50% women, 30% BIPOC, 20% LGBT, then AFTER that's finished, finally try cobbling a script together and finding someone to put onscreen who doesn't look like a deformed ogre and can do a line read better than a kindergartner who got demoted to "tree #2" in the school play.

Attached: harambe.jpg (1100x619, 41.55K)

>They're sabotaging america because its the imperial power
They're sabotaging America because all they do is sabotage. That's all communists do. They sabotaged their own culture and actively miscegenate all non Han-Chinese out of existence. You can meme about how evil America is all you want but the Chinese run 24/7 wumao shill operations to pollute the world with incessant chink ideology and harvest peoples' organs for believing in God.

I'm against capitalism. Its led to more mass movement of people than communism ever has. It atomizes people which makes them easier to control. Monarchy is the best system.

How should I know, you vidya-playing manchild? I haven't gaymed since the 00s.

>coach casting
I want to see Dabo Swinney as Captain Kirk

Attached: dabo-e1551647680418-600x600.png (600x600, 382.2K)

>thinking china is communist
boomer tier

>capitalism is sometimes bad
>so we have to throw it all out

Incel mindset.

Why are you a liar?

Then I'm calling the le BlackRock posters in XB threads schizos and that's that.

>4 hours/day, 4 days/week

Attached: 1587525763529.jpg (777x777, 233.07K)

I don't care, doesn't affect me whatsoever.

>but its not china pulling the strings.
China is a paper tiger

>b-but it's not le REAL COMMUNISM™

>bunch of inbred foreigners ruling over a native population
So like capitalism but with Alabama family trees

They aren't communist haven't been since the late 70's. You're still operating under a binary boomer system thats not relevant. Communism is stupid but it would be preferable to neliberal global capitalism. I'm a monarchist.

how retarded do you have to be to think this is clever. are there lead pipes in the dorms in american college campuses or something

Do Any Forumstards really get their understanding of the world from old videogames?