Yeah, I'm thinking he's back

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

Attached: PrinceAndrewBalmoralFuneral2022.png (450x349, 275.37K)

cast him

That Chuck McGill guy

He must be incapable of perspiration.

Corgibros...we lost

Attached: 56745667578645.png (1089x767, 644.91K)

finally unleashes years worth of held in sweat on deathbed.
>Fooled you all! Goodbye.

Attached: GvDw.gif (320x240, 1.14M)

Corgis are vicious little shits, so hopefully one bites a finger off lol

Holy kek

I like the fact he had to wear a regular suit while the others got to larp as 18th century cavalry officers.

Attached: Queenprocession.jpg (624x503, 36.67K)

Is the decision to give an interview over the allegations the worst decision any public figure has ever made?
I feel for him to be honest
Princes have been having sex with fair maidens since the dawn of civilisations.

Attached: 2570CB9600000578-0-image-a-12_1423351995876.jpg (1908x1146, 290.35K)

Weird, Vice Admiral's one of the few titles he got to keep

you just know

>me?

Attached: King-Charles-the-first-Muslim-monarch-of-the-United-Kingdom.jpg (1200x939, 152.67K)

>Princes have been having sex with fair maidens since the dawn of civilisations.
She was legal age anyway

Only "active" Royals get to wear their military uniform. Even Prince Harry has been denied it's use despite serving 10 years.

>royalty
just lmao, imagine supporting this faggy larp

>OH HORROR, WILLIAM, HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND KIDS COMMITTED SUICIDE TOGETHER!? WHILE HARRY AND HIS SON OVERDOSED ON HEROIN!?

That actually looks kinda cool.

>So I could've just had multiple wives? Fuuuuuuuck

Apparently Andrew will wear his during his vigil so that seems to be the exception. I assume it's the same for Harry.

Name ONE thing he did wrong

Looks like he aged 10 years in 2

When in Rome...

Attached: GettyImages-84180829[1].jpg (2850x1899, 487.98K)

lack of access to sweet sweet cunny will do that to a man

>larp as 18th century cavalry officers.
they all severed in the military dude that's why they're wearing that

Exactly
Just own it, say it was consentual, and keep your mouth shut.
Agreeing to be interviewed by an exrememly shrewd Jewish woman with an agenda is never a good idea

Attached: Matlis4.jpg (1641x981, 131.62K)

How much are the king and queen to blame for Andy?

fucked up the interview
>not wearing the big eagle feather headpiece and mocassins
shame

>I feel for him to be honest
>Princes have been having sex with fair maidens since the dawn of civilisations.

boo hoo it must be so hard to be a prince and suddenly be judged like a poor.

these privileged snowflakes should toughen up. live in the real world for a second

Jewish woman with an agenda gets one over on German man with an agenda. you hate to see it.

Now that the Evil Empire is distracted why don't the Argentinians retake the Falklands?

>Shag a 17 year old consensually
>Legacy ruined forever
If Epstein wasn't involved no one would have cared about this.

>Retake
How can they retake it when they never took it to begin with?

>Invading a country's territory when it is more united and patriotic than it has been in decades
It's idiotic enough for them to try

He is not allowed to associate with the military anymore

>noooo you can't... have sex with a 17 year old!!!! she's only one year over the age of consent!!!!!!
jesus christ, reddit

Isn't the AOC in Bongland 16? I think the whole story would have died if Andrew said "Yeah I shagged the gal, what about it."

Instead he did one of the greatest gaffe interviews of the 21st Century and claimed he doesn't sweat.

They have an unpopular communist government amidst a recession

When it was all revealed it wasn't the seedy global pedophile ring i expected. The abused girls look like they're having the time of their lives. There's worse stuff beneath it maybe

It is 16 although certain professions with "positions of power" have stricter lines for it, like teachers to students etc.

I think his main issue was the trafficking charge and the fact an American levied it in America. Though that has no bearing to him in the U.K.

There was probably worse shit going on behind the scenes related to Epstein that no one wanted to touch. They focused on the stories about the older girls giving massages to appease the public while the truly sadistic shit will be buried forever. Epstein wouldn't be killed if he was just pimping out masseuses

if he was just an regular poor dude nobody in the world would give a shit that he had consensual sex with some woman in exchange for money.