Remember the media I consumed as a kid as “normal” and not propaganda

>remember the media I consumed as a kid as “normal” and not propaganda
>actually think anout it
>realize it was actually woke, and secretly brainwashing kids

Any more examples?

Attached: 1609206144195.jpg (1000x1500, 91.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUdHA5liNec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PowerPoint Girls

all 2000s nick live actions

Nice try, zoomertranny

johnny bravo was actually le toxic masculinity bullshit it’s why i didn’t like it as a kid i knew i was supposed to be programmed into thinking he’s a buffoon for trying to be cool around women and being confident

he was both cool and a buffoon

I usually think this is right but its played for laughs. Its just funny seeing johnny abosoulutely screw it up despite being a chad.

I remember drawing fanfic (as a 6 yo) of Johnny shooting women to get his payback. I also did the same with the Power Puff boys.

>being a chad.
>jobless
>friendless
>lives with his mom
>has no interests
>can't actually get laid
>chad

Agitprop exists but most cartoons from our time where mostly kino. it wasn't until 2010s did we see shit being pushed

>I usually think this is right but its played for laughs.
Comedy is the strongest form of propaganda

Attached: 166283158925748798.jpg (1280x720, 226.26K)

He looks like a chad. Thats the joke.

According to who? You? Lol.

This isn't funny though. Johnny being a lummox despite being handsome is why its funny. Sometimes a cigar is a cigar man.

NEET= Chad

Au contraire, mon ami.
youtube.com/watch?v=LUdHA5liNec

>Johnny being a lummox despite being handsome is why its funny.
According to who? You? Lol.

I think it might be pushing it to call most of Johnny Bravo propaganda. He's a lovable idiot who can't get out of his own way and fails with women because of his lack of social grace. I've known a few gymbros like this. However - and I think this is a much later episode - I will give you the one where he is turned into a woman and realizes that women are actually smart and not sex objects, etc. Even as a kid who wasn't thinking about this shit I found it hamfisted and fucking hated it.

Yeah and most people. Its just a joke. I agree that most things have propaganda but some people sperg out. The joke is that he should be surrounded by women but hes such a doofus he ruins it. Also, if you are good looking and somewhat charming but also awkward its realistic. I've fucked up so many dates just by being a bit odd even if I'm a pretty boy and have skills in music and art. Women are petty.

Spongebob is a big one. A very Jewish coded cartoon.

Not just the woke, try thinking about how much military propaganda was in the shit you've seen

there's a reason liberals are so determined to have total control of schools, young minds are vulnerable