Was he right?

Was he right?

Attached: D-Fens.jpg (4547x3000, 1.11M)

Yes he was a conservative

this character reeked of controlled opposition.

No, he's an overreacting loser who larps as a self-righteous individual.

modern society is a joke
>oy vey go work all your life to get a wife who has fucked 30 guys before you and can divorce you for 50% of all your money, also go have kids who you can't afford so that we can literally chop their genitals off

Uzis are so cool

no.

Do you smell burnt toast?

He had a family and had all the ingredients to live a quiet suburban/rural lifestyle that would make 99% of his problems disappear. Instead he chose domestic violence.

he jus wnt sum bekfest lol

I don't think the movie ever says he committed domestic abuse. Just that his ex wife has a restraining order out against him. Depending on how you view the movie you can see that as just another way society has stacked shit against him. With how courts often rule in favour of women in regards to domestic issues and divorces.

he...agaimst....sosiety........
what if he....point gun....give food......

His wife literally tells the cops he never hurt her even once. Then they say they can’t just hang around her house all day when there’s no realistic threat

The fact his daughter was happy to see him and ran to him also shows he clearly wasn’t that scary

He is the platonic representation of the White Man being fed up with all this Jewish Negro shit.

One day our patience will run out.

name of movie?

Office Space

This guy is right
It's explicitely stated that he never laid hands on her.

He was. Hollywood was way smarter back then.

He was right about everything

Attached: gedrftv.png (1571x494, 227.05K)

Falling Down. It was the 'Joker' of its day and just as controversial. Like Joker, there's a lot of genuine points lost underneath a mountain of self-pitying, but you need that to sell the movie. Worth a watch.

Getting Up

He commits platonic sudoku like a tranny though.

My former boss told me that he is afraid that I might end up like the character in the movie. I guess that makes Mr. Falling Down literally me.

There's that scene from the birthday video where he is rough with his child, another moment is when Prendergast confronts him about his intentions with finding his family. Not only did we see him with a gun when he got with his family, it seemed he also was confused on what he wanted to do. Seeing as his character is a deconstruction of fascism, killing his children would have moral precedent. Many members of the Nazi Party killed their families rather than let them live in a world of Jews, as they saw it.

I think the good people of the film is Prendergast, or that family working for the plastic surgeon. When society is made up of villains, what we need isn't an anti-hero, but good people.