OMG THAT 60 YEARS OLD PILOT IS SO HOT MY OLD PUSSY IS SO WET OMG

>OMG THAT 60 YEARS OLD PILOT IS SO HOT MY OLD PUSSY IS SO WET OMG

bruh...whos the target audience of this film?

Attached: Top.Gun.Maverick.2022.jpg (1920x1040, 208.28K)

test

Boomers

men with appropriate levels of testosterone

he looks like a fit 40yo tho

same age sex is boring and cringe

Literally he is

Did you see his body in the beach scene? Also, he flies planes and rides a motorcycle. An 18 year old would find that hot

i fail to see how this movie wasn't FU demoralization propaganda.
granny bar rat gf (with step daughter) as trophy is unacceptable. Tom's death wish makes more sense if he thinks this is all he has to return to.

I'm glad her scenes were small. She's the love interest. She has a history with Maverick. It's all the audience really needs. Really she didn't even have to be in the film but she looks good so why the fuck not?

you haven't lived until you've peeled apart a mature grilled cheese

Is his character supposed to be 60 though? Is it explicitly said what year it is in the movie?

>whos the target audience of this film?
>box office: $1.4 billion
The audience is literally everyone.

>Post YFW Goose is a bigger cuck than Forrest Gump

Me

>whos the target audience of this film?
literally folks like Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro

Attached: tucker.jpg (1280x720, 48.06K)

>OLD PUSSY IS SO WET

Attached: 39.png (871x867, 954.77K)

>Boomer schools all the best pilots of the younger generation
>AND completes the "impossible" course that none of the younger pilots could do
>AND leads the strike force mission
>AND sacrifices his plane by saving all of the younger pilots cause they're useless sacks of shit
>AND saves the day by flying an unusable old plane by his sheer wits and knowledge
>AND gets more kills than anyone else
>AND is the only one to get laid
Who do you think?

Have sex chinlet

Attached: 1589861000Andrew_Tate.jpg (200x300, 18.14K)

>bruh...whos the target audience of this film?

The reason why you have a job that pays under 100k, dont own a home, and are basically a fucking loser, is because you lack even common sense. The device you posted can access an answer, but you need to be able to use google. The Boomers that made the film popular are able to use google. you are dumber than a boomer.

>“Maverick” had by far the most interest of older audiences of any film in the Covid era. A majority (55 percent) was over 35. That is far different from most top-grossing films, even in pre-Covid times. For the current environment, it is a major victory.

>“Maverick” audiences were 37 percent 18-34, with 34 percent non-white (less than other top titles) and 58 percent male — less the 62 percent for the first weekend of “Doctor Strange.”

Even if it was boomer propaganda, it was a fun movie. Plus, it's Tom Cruise. Of course he could do all these things.

It's pretty amazing Hollywood forgot boomers existed as a market and decided to do nothing but pump out cotton candy trash for the last decade. Hope everyone is ready for more boomercore

Everyone including tranny

>Hey guys we need a romance in it
>What about one of the younger pilots like rooster
>Nope, let's throw a few scenes in with this random broad so the women whose husbands drug them along can self insert.

If this is the kind of movie they make to appeal to boomers, I am all for it.
It was well made, the CGI didn't look like crap and the characters were fun. Too bad there wasn't more of hangman. I loved his smug face

Rooster had his own arc, why would he need another? Besides Tom is the MC and the romance accentuates that he's no longer running away from things like he used to.

They didn't forget they filled all their companies with ideologues who despise boomers and specifically white ones. They stopped caring but unfortunately you have to still make money.

Attached: sam.johnson.disgust.jpg (600x1147, 65.78K)

>Too bad there wasn't more of hangman. I loved his smug face
It's funny you kinda hate him until you realize he's right about almost everything, just a major asshole about it. Great casting too.

Attached: alexmackiswet.jpg (398x600, 61.71K)