POOP MY PANTS MY PANTS
POOP MY TENT MY TENT
OR POOP MY SPAM TO SPAM

HAVE SEXX

Attached: aguga.png (1085x639, 889.27K)

Touch grass.

It's time for me to leave this shithole for good. I have 2 kids for fuck sake

kek'd and bumped

Attached: 1652487998589.png (850x618, 748.29K)

>gets ED
What did he mean by this?

How old?

I had to skip most of this episode, I dont watch:

1. meaningless expository dialogue
2. romantic dialogue
3. romantic scenes or sex scenes

100% of this episode was dumb dialogue. Imagine getting excited because some teenage girl goes on her first mission to whore herself out. This is disgusting and shameful.
Shame on america, shame on HotD and shame on everyone who watched it.

Attached: merryn-trant-game-of-thrones.gif (498x278, 2.8M)

I know that feel, this place has been killing my sanity for the past 7 years and has totally ruined any hope of me living a normal life, all because of Bane.

Attached: 1653230641897.jpg (310x287, 24.47K)

Yeah it was a shit episode and by the time it was done nothing meaningful had happened

Pure Chad energy.

Attached: 1655502246042.webm (640x360, 598.53K)

So of the four episodes two of them have now been shit. Not a very good record.

Rhaenyra started the episode depressed at the idea of becoming a broodmare wife to some random lord for political reasons. Daemon took her out to have fun, show her the positive side of what being Targaryen royalty can be like, and that her political marriage can't stop her from being a free woman. After all, she has a dragon. She can do what she wants.

That is why she is now willing to marry a Velaryon, a huge development with big implications for the plot. Also, it created resentment from Alicent who is now trapped as a broodmare for a husband she isn't attracted to. The character development showed in Ep4 directly relates to the plot of the Rhaenyra-Alicent relationship falling apart. You can't say nothing happened retard

Will there be a diarrhea scene in this prequel?

hopefully yes

Haven't watched it yet. Is it worth watching for Matt?

Attached: matt smith in that gay movie.webm (512x288, 837.67K)

she will forever be a whore, there is nothing good that can come of her now. Just deal with that from now on.

have sexxxx have sexxxx

That would take 15minutes to show that on screen, where’s the other 45min of the episode?

>>HAVE SEXX
and buy hex

You can watch the episode on 2x speed if you want, zoomer

of course

>women suck
so nothing important happened
good cuz i couldn't even finish the episode.
I didn't think they could make it worse than last week but they did. thanks hbo