OH BOY

>OH BOY

Attached: F8E2F991-1335-4A68-B296-D476D0FAFD9C.jpg (722x980, 859.88K)

Quantum Reap

Is this going to be about a Chinese delivery man delivering Chinese takeout to different dimensions?

Is this a remake or sequel? If it is a sequel I don't care and might watch it. I don't care if non whites are front and center for sequels because at least the story is being advanced. If it is remake fuck those lazy pricks.

Hollywood is creatively bankrupt. They just can't leave well enough alone.

Anyone else think its funny how the pain is painted on nonwhite "people" faces, the pain that in the "alternate" reality for example where it wasnt whitey that controls all of the nukes on the planet and can anthrax them into the history books any time, but them

top kek

>finale will be him giving nukes to Mao and deleting Japan

Attached: 1578140191349.jpg (640x626, 39.7K)

>The pilot will take place 30 years after the conclusion of the original series, with a new team reviving Project Quantum Leap to understand both it and the fate of Sam Beckett.[37] Raymond Lee was signed to star in the pilot in the role of Dr. Ben Seong, the person that ends up traveling back in time through the Quantum Leap project.[38] Ernie Hudson was cast as Herbert "Magic" Williams, the lead of the new Quantum Leap program and a Vietnam War veteran who Sam leaped into in the season three episode "The Leap Home (Part 2) – Vietnam".[39] NBC gave the green light for a full season order in May 2022.[40] In July 2022, it was announced that Dean Georgaris joined as showrunner.[41] It is set to premiere on September 19, 2022, airing on Monday nights.[42][43]

Honestly, this doesn't sound that bad and respects the source material.

I would only fear this reality if it was nogs in charge.

You have no fucking idea about the inferiority complex asians hold lmao

>asian
>usually more racist than a majority of whites
based

no frunny

I genuinely cant understand how anyone besides whites can be racist

What are they racist about, being shit eating losers?

>What are they racist about
What did he mean by this?

It's just envy and brainwashing. A lot of non whites are fucking insane. They come here or are born here, here being the west and despite them having heritage in countries like Korea, China, India and the entire African continent which are all almost 1 race, their race they demand the US give them more power and representation. If I went to China or India and said those countries need to be more white and have diversity I would be rightfully killed in the streets. I will become more sympathetic to non whites when their countries that they have heritage in become more diverse. They want it both ways. Especially Asians.

Talk to an asian about blacks, talk to an arab about Jews.

Will be the fastest education for your tiny mind ever

Im just wondering what dysgenic little nonwhite bugmen living in dilapidated polluted shitholes, have to be racist about

This isnt the medieval ages where you live your whole life in some asian village never seeing a white man. These asians must for sure by now realize their place on the racial hierarchy I mean come on, you cant just eat shit for thousands of years and then be racist lol

The og series was pretty "woke", my prediction is the series will just be bland and not daring at all.
He'll leap and have lots of diverse allies but they won't tackle racism or sexism or any of the other "isms" in the interesting ways the og series did.
Won't even be worth watching to get mad about.

Attached: quantum-leap-mirror.gif (332x250, 2.25M)

it appears to be a sequel since he mentions that sam is missing.

Go to any asian masculinity subreddit and you will see what their hangup is. Hundreds of thousands of threads whining about white guys with asian girls. It gave me a new perspective on Asians in the west and how like with niggers, I can't turn my back on them or assume they are my friends.

>time travel show about a non white leaping into the bodies of past Americans won't tackle racism
kek you wish. Guaranteed there will be an episode about Japanese internment camps during WW2 and one tackling how Asians were treated in the old west.

What was that saying about inferior races hating the men of the superior race and loving the women? Never seen an asian guy that doesnt go simp mode for whitegirls, surprisingly

you know other nations have histories of interracial conflict right?

look up the second sino japanesse war. Chinese still hate the japanese for it to this day

Both those countries have a long history of killing their own people too.

he said in an interesting way, of course they would tackle it but in the most historically revisionist and antagonizing way ever

>he said in an interesting way

Define what counts as interesting. The classic “Not all white people are racist” I’m guessing?

I'll be surprised if they actually do "done in one" episodes instead of season long storylines

The only way you can do something "interesting" is if you show in the end that both sides are just as racist and that isn't interesting but simply reality which is why they will never do it.

What's the deal with Koreans? Hollywood Jews have deiced Koreans are the only Asians they can give mainstream TV/Movie roles to?

i think its a kinda sequel

Do you think he'll go full troon like last time?

Attached: she her.jpg (1200x900, 104.16K)

i watched a little vignette about this and honestly its just the same show, again, with new people, why do that? change it up a little.

Not true at all.

And trigger fanboys because it’s not exactly the same again?

Very true. Korean actors are often used in shows at least more than other Asians.

Show me a country that doesn't