AAAAAHHHHHHH

AAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 1662975054040.jpg (1200x663, 266.51K)

The one kid who told a joke that received a small laugh, then kept repeating the same joke in an attempt to make people laugh again

it was literally a children's movie

is everything ok

>Feminism in a nutshell.

Download it
Watched it
Had a few laughs
Deleted it

Man thor love and thunder sucked ass. I wonder why they lost the magic from ragnarok?

This bit came up in the trailer and I immediately knew that I will never watch it

What flick?

The movie was put together by an AI, I refuse to believe humans ware responsible.

Pretty stupid ai

I felt like such a pleb but I loved the movie, my gf would be annoyed I even wanted to watch saying she hates how they make everything a joke in the most recent Thor movies but I insisted.
Its like watching someone that really hates the whole Thor/MCU/Comics deal just make the most stupid movie they can and I would just laugh my ass off at every stupid joke cause it was just so stupid, had a lot of fun but yeah its a terrible movie.

take me back

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1200, 472.57K)

It was funny the first time

definition of over-produced

>HAHA ANIMAL MAKE LOUD NOISE
the people that made this movie thought their audience would piss and shit themselves with laughter over this. think about that for a moment.

The first Thor is the only good one and no-one will change my mind.

At least they killed Jane and crippled Val

I was in the hospital for a few months earlier this year and the doctors thought I had cancer, so the “Jane has cancer” subplot actually made me tear up a bit. Probably made me like this movie more than I should have.

Literally the worst MCU movie.
Unless a huge change happens, Thor as character is completely fucked. I hop he was a skrull all along.
It deserved to bomb.

Attached: get them !.jpg (1284x1183, 131.8K)