The only show in the history of all multiseason shows

that managed to have an ending, that ties up perfectly all the wild questions created from the first few episodes.

Attached: MR.jpg (2160x2880, 998.79K)

I still don't get if any of it was real or not.

>dude what if the answer all along was just transfering quadrillion of worthless fiat CBDC from the rich to every single person in the world? or just US? who knows, but anyway it would probably amount to a few hundred bucks at best, not to mention CBDC transaction could be easily reversed, not to mention free money would just instantly hyperinflate the new created CBDC
it was the biggest bullshit ending I've ever seen

you are stupid, more than 80% of the world wealth is on inheritance babies who never even worked for their wealth.

capitalism is fine as long as you earn it yourself.

A man will slave till he is dead to provide generational wealth for his family.
You are robbing that man, not his son.

Why save for the future lmao just reverse mortgage your house homie.

you are stupid, nobody cares about your up-to-1-million little wealth for your kids.

some inheritance babies have hundreds of billions which is the wealth of nations.

>some people have moneys without working
>the solution to this problem is clearly giving everyone free moneys as we know money grows on trees!
what a nonsensical commie argument
not to mention old money is locked in assets, people given helicopter money like during COVID causes massive CPI inflation and destroy the purchasing power of the currency

>Release that 80% of wealth into the wild
>People become so rich they don't see the point in working
>Companies have to quadruple salaries
>To pay for the quadrupled salaries prices quadruple too
That's an oversimplification of why that's a horrible idea. Inflation is a thing, and if it wasn't a thing, everyone would drop their wage job when they received the money and in a couple of months the country would collapse because no one is doing works that needs to be done anymore.
Get the fuck over it commie, there always needs to be a lower class that cleans the street and seels vegetables.

Then that man is retarded

Imagine slaving your life so your son can have a comfortable life instead of teaching your son so he can do it himself

you are a moronic piece of shit. if you value work so much: why would inheritance babies have wealth ..they didn't work so much.

most of you morons have no grasp of basic mathematics; nobody gives a shit about your little family's wealth; these are people with hundreds of billions on old banking businesses that can basically purchase entire countries.

you are a moronic piece of shit. nobody is coitizing capitalism here but the inheritance babies with hundreds of billions and you suck the cock of and they have transformed you into their useful idiot.

you morons have no grasp of basic mathematics; tax and inflation will do shit; when you have hundreds of billions it will take up to the bankers' grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand children to spend and that's questionable.

Explain how your post refutes mine retard.
You just said "inheritance babies bad". Yeah, I can agree, how does that refute my post again? You are fucking retarded, you don't understand how much releasing this much money into the wild would fuck up the economy for the small guy.
You wouldn't come out as a victor, you would come out worse than before.
The intelligent solution would be for the government to take the money and use it on oublic projects, not give it to the people.

This show's writing was absolutely fucking retarded and I will never understand why anyone would consider it even remotely kino.

Sam Esfail clearly had no long term vision for the show whatsoever, any character that he no longer knows what to do with just gets unceremoniously killed off, like Tyrell's wife getting randomly domed by her jealous lover who had nothing to do with anything in the overarching plot, Angela deciding she also wants to get capped in the ass because she got brainwashed by some dumb tranny chink's tard machine, and Tyrell himself "ambiguously* dying after staring at some hokey faux symbolic light shit.

None of the twists in this show ever feels fucking organic or earned, instead it relies entirely on the unreliable narrator trope like it's the biggest fucking writing crutch in the universe, every new discovery the main character comes across is just another fucking character telling him, "Oh no, that's not what happened, you're remembering it differently for some reason, *this* is what happened", fucking half-assed poorly executed exposition bullshit.

This show is a fucking hack job and I hope Sam Esmail eventually necks himself like the talentless overly opinionated basedboy cuck tard faggot he is.

You're just an autist that actually thought there's going to be a magic scifi machine at the end.

It didn’t answer everything but the ending was still pretty kino so it gets a pass from me. It’s still never clear exactly what white rose’s project is which is pretty frustrating.

You don't have to release it "into the wild" moron. You could even do it in the most "capitalism" way possible e.g. "distribute it to the biggest earners of the year that person died".

Almost anything is better than inheritance baby who never worked for shit to hold wealth that can buy entire countries or entire american states.

>antisocial druggo nerd
>woman comes to fuck him in the first episode
americans are out of touch

he's not supposed to be the common dork, but a highly disturbed psychopath. he was not a beta but a pure alpha with psychological issues.

The ending was fucking horrible.

But that's not what happen in the show which we are discussing in this thread you stupid fucking cunt. In this show they give it to everyone directly.

it may not be optimal, but it's probably better than nothing.

they'll never let you see that in the real world so how do you know it's worse than having inheritance babies with trillions they never earned?

cope, the series was economically retarded and it didn't solve shit you moron

I barely mentioned that retarded machine plot you fucking dumbshit cuntface, if you have to pull a random argument out of your ass that has nothing to do with what I've previously written to assuage your mantitty tardrage, then maybe consider how turbo magnified your own autism is on this board.

I knew from Whiterose's very first lines that he was some deluded fuck who couldn't actually accomplish anything concrete. "We hackers all hack different thingzz, I HACK TIME!!" Wow, A-class writing from Esmail, wouldn't you agree you dumb fuck? And the only thing thing that greasy bearded shitstain you're cocksucking could think up to exemplify that idea is by making Whiterose own a bunch of clocks or some shit. Holy fuck, what a masterclass in characterization. THAT'S HOW HE HAX TIEM GUYZZ. HE HAZ CLOCKZ AND WATCHESSZZZ HURRR

>but it's probably better than nothing
No, I'm telling you it's WORSE than nothing, it would have a negative effect on the job market and the economy.
It would be better for like 2 months, then the problems would start appearing and it would be too late to fix them.

And I think you suck the cock of old money who never worked for their wealth, because you have no proof of what you say but only their word because they never allow that to happen in practice.

For example: you have the delusion that if you take an inheritance baby of trillions out of the way that would "destroy businesses"; but there was no business; it was just a worthless hoarder.

>For example: you have the delusion that if you take an inheritance baby of trillion out of the way that would "destroy businesses"; but there was no business; it was a just a worthless hoarder.
Congratulations, that's not something I've ever said.
You are just fighting strawmen of things I never said because you are a retarded bunkerchan moron that should fuck off and go back.
After this much intellectual dishonesty, or maybe just stupidity, it's my last post giving you a (you), you have your mind made up and you are willing to defend your unreasonable position till the end, even lying about what was said.

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING MACHINE????