What would you do if you spot a racism in WWI england?

What would you do if you spot a racism in WWI england?

Attached: D61053FD-DDED-4430-B362-D442F82F7037.jpg (960x640, 77.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Romani_sentiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_Abolition_Act_1833
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give it a thumbs up because I am a racist too and racism is big dick energy

Slomo walk towards the camera to the tune of Red Right Hand.

Ah would be very cross guvna

All our ancestors were bigtime racists.

Oh bruv you noe I aint havin any o that I tell you wot

Use my drug, bootlegging and bookie money to order a hit on the racism

quick reminder: the shelby family has gypsy blood. gypsies had been racially targeted in england for over 300 years by world war 1. if there was anyone in england that would resent being judged for their blood it would be the shelby family. sorry to ruin your meme!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Romani_sentiment

No they weren't, Britain was originally a black country

What’s the meme about Peaky Blinders and muh racism? I don’t watch Netflix outside of anime and Gilligan shows.

And he contributes to it by being a thug

I THINK RACISM SUCKS

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 175.04K)

YE FECKIN MONGREL YE

Attached: yfmy.jpg (310x163, 6.62K)

Rightfully so, fuck gypsies.

Oi would kill meself, innit.

They team up with Oswald Mosley only to realise he's a racist bigot then they try and fail to assassinate him then Tommy pretends to kill himself for the millionth time with a gun in the fog

It's just the Any Forums version of Red Dead Redemption 2. They're both about a rag tag band of criminals that somehow espouse ridiculous modernist progressive opinions on race and gender despite taking place 100 years ago.

>he hasn't watched Peaky Blinders
oi

you've been brainwashed by a 24/7 shill campaign.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_Abolition_Act_1833

britain outlawed slavery nearly a century before the events of the tv series. the shelbys are a racial minority in britain. i get that your favorite internet friends really want you to think everyone everyone in the past was a based racial holy war advocate but it just isnt the case. turn off your computer, go outside, take a long walk and ask yourself why you cling to obvious bullshit.

I'm familiar with it.
It's jewish historical revisionisms where everyone was anachronistically full globohomo despite being it like 100 years ago.

>outlawing slavery means you aren't racist
Guess medieval Europe was super liberal and open-minded as well, since slavery was outlawed there.

The US outlawed slavery in 1865, but it didn't stop the average American from being racist.

>desperately trying to bait a reddit spacing response so he can release whatever canned post he has ready
No dice, faggot. Your historical illiteracy would be just as retarded even if it was formatted normally.

go insane, prolly

they must have been otherwise it would still be black

>britain outlawed slavery nearly a century before the events of the tv series.
lol do you actually think that changes anything? what the fuck is wrong with you?

I wonder how gypsies would perceive a white Englishman marrying one of their girls