Untitled

Attached: Does anyone want me to do it again-1.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

who was in the wrong this time

must be hard for her now that Harv is locked up

over 30, bye bye, have fun crying with emma watson, that you should be paid the same as a man somewhere who earns more

She looks sad here bros :(

Im starting to come around regarding brie desu desu. I dont like she is being attacked by everyone. She is clearly autistic and has minimal social sense so I empathize with her

Attached: 1641163902282.jpg (174x290, 8.52K)

This brings me immense pleasure, knowing that it was our shitposting that directly influenced an actresses self esteem.
Everyone told us we were insane schizo chuds and that her movie was a massive success, but in the end we were right and now she has to share her next movie with two other Disney+ characters

What do they eat edition
Prev >> 174036001

Attached: 5975C002-BE27-4E96-83FB-C17105101B39.jpg (1536x2318, 1.06M)

No bitch fuck off.

Is Brie cute?

Attached: 5629c08e4ad38bb0368b97fd0445135a.png (750x1334, 692.11K)

Any Forums is Brie Country. fuck off chuds

LOVE YOU BRIE!!!!!

Ive been team /brie/ ever since her tits starred on Kimmel.

Mainstream media like gawker was complaining about brie too so I don't think it's a Any Forums thing per se

Im not as gay as "coming around to brie desu desu" because shes fucking cancer but that reaction she had in the interview makes me sad.

Attached: 1660371481106525.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

we love u, BrieBrie

>i am very powerful
>we

...user, do the conversations in your mind with all these people happen before or after you post?

chud here
this image converted me

Attached: 1662918068700356.jpg (2048x1536, 125.63K)

its a constant buzz

punished brie redemption arc?

Attached: iu[1].gif (500x296, 1.57M)

She destroyed her career. Literally everyone is giving her shit for this.
It wasn't us, it was the youtubers and twitter.

I'm having a deja vu, anons

Hell no. She's busted in the OP.

>Any Forums
>Any Forums
>influencing anything
Yeah, keep fucking dreaming. This place is irrelevant to the real world.

Her outburst pretty much made sure her sequel flops. I'm predicting no more than 300 million.

Brie, always Brie.

It's football season and Brie is living it up doing car commericals again. She doesn't give a fuck.

>literally get paid millions to look pretty and smile for the cameras and answer routine questions politely

>can't even do that

Does she do this on purpose? Give interviews before a movie release that makes people hate her. Does she think it elicits sympathy?

Why is she alone? Does she have friends?

she has me

Attached: like.png (950x534, 99.62K)

I loved her in Community

She said something about not caring about white men's opinions about her show, that's what this is all about right? I mean, kind of a stupid thing to say and alienates fans.

she is not clearly autistic. she's just a cunt and thinks she can get away with clearly obstinate behavior toward anyone she doesn't fancy

Little boys are her friends.

Attached: brie-larson-and-jacob-tremblay-at-as-room-new-york-screening-_3.jpg (1200x1800, 287.98K)

Didn't she just get done starring in a follow up movie? Why is she acting like the sky is falling?

She is a hollywood jew puppet celebrity that could not care less about you, stop letting these people occupy your thoughts.

Why are you taking it so personal?

She stopped showing off her obvious boob job so I guess the regret finally set in. There is nothing worse on god's green earth than fake tits.

I just want more youtubekino

Attached: 1612019290281.jpg (1920x1080, 712.88K)

i love this webm so much

She acted like an abrasive cunt to that interviewer. She needs to get her ego in check.

>There is nothing worse on god's green earth than fake tits.
they're not fake but that's still kind of gay

is she taking shots of BBQ sauce?

don't you think you're exaggerating?