She looks hotter than monke

She looks hotter than monke

Attached: CEB3925C-7E85-490B-B715-96CBCD3ADB46.jpg (852x788, 85.37K)

She looks cute too

She looks like one of those alt girls that don't shave their legs, are into milk enemas, nose hooks and that can't orgasm without impact play

At first I thought young Rhaenyra was ugly, but she grew on me. She's a qt

It's not hard to look hotter than inbred. Just pick any hottie that isn't inbred.

Shes better looking than people give her credit for but not as cute as monke. That being said she is actually a great choice for Rhaenyra and looks pretty close to being an older version. Alicent does too, they deserve props for these castings.

>impact play
qrd?

>orgasm without impact play
stop projecting uncles boy

looks like a tranny

Forgot to add that I say that because Rhaenyra is about to go turbo bitch mode so I like how this actress has something of a severe look to her. Still kinda wondering if they're going to end up making anyone on the "good team" in this show because no one i the books is lmao

Thank god monke gone

Attached: 3B4774F8-5955-4BB8-8094-3BEB14AE5255.jpg (1125x1673, 1003.17K)

I still don't understand why they are recasting. They can't just age up the original actress? Seems like an excuse to give 2 broads the same job in a season.
I'll reserve judgement until her episodes but I am just baffled right now.

How will they do that? She looks 13

how old is she in the show

monkes body looked so hot..this bitch gonna look like a disgusting meth addict

18 in the book 13

spanking/slapping but described by retards instead of just saying "she cant cum unless you slap her in the face and call her a whore"

that should have gone with 15
young enough it makes it a heinous crime, old enough you don't instantly want to kill daemon.

Alcock is short and skinny as fuck. Nobody would take her seriously as the character she's going to become. You can tell they have put her on lifts and padded up her tits in that bodice in the last couple episodes (especially in contrast to the nude scene)

can't unsee it user

Attached: hotd-retarded.jpg (798x578, 282.24K)

she's not retarded she's just finnish

>she's not retarded, she's just retarded
what did you mean by this