The resemblance is uncanny... I literally can't tell the difference

The resemblance is uncanny... I literally can't tell the difference.

Attached: Casts-Kirby-Howell-Baptiste-as-Death.jpg (650x370, 63.51K)

sand?

That’s death? Lol dude if they would of hired a hot goth chick to play death maybe the show would get an extra season. That shit was botched too.

they didn't even make her a black goth chick, she just looks more like someone into buttrock.

there's not enough makeup/etc.

Are goths still a thing?

I hope not, I am still butthurt about Adrianople.

Heh I get it

Like, stupid teenagers call their selves goth, but don’t listen to The Cure so no.

Honestly if they wanted to go with diversity they should've picked a latina.

Like 90% of latinx kids dress in black so it's an easy sell.

we need to rebrand this iconic pasty waif goth chick
>alright well obviously she should be a nigger
>with a huge afro
>and an average frame
>and make sure she's some britbong who will put in the most generic performance possible
>and make sure she comes across as a smug, brow beating bitch
>definitely don't make her spunky or playful
>perfect, surely this won't backfire

Latinos/Latinas are too close to white people in appearance, especially if they are pale.
In order to get those twitter woke points, you gotta go full (((diverse))) and get the most contrasting looking person you can.

Also, you're a faggot for saying latinx

A haunting visage.

delusional latinx posting

I'm fine with this change because I despise the whole "goth gf" thing. Fuck you all.

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with pointing out the very obvious trend of blackwashing in Hollywood right now. Anyone who has an issue with being called out is not from here.

You know I've come to realize I totally don't care if they cast black people... as long as EVERYONE is black. It's the mix up of all different races that bothers me. I want everyone to be the same. All black, all white, all Asian, whatever as long as it's a homogeneous group.

>tfw no gothfu gf

Attached: gothfu.jpg (1125x2000, 425.63K)

That's a man

I just say latin

satan you should know this by now, do you really have to be reminded?

where the fuck do you think you are old man?

>That's a man
Really? Got a name?