What did Rick & Morty mean by this?

What did Rick & Morty mean by this?

Attached: 1639786508970.png (867x605, 814.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3lFHqWELE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weakest episode. Jokes didn’t land, the ending was weird. Ugh..

>the sign in die hard 3 was super racist
it literally wasn't

It's actually kind of funny how you can have a main character in a movie being ordered to wear a sign saying "I HATE NIGGERS", but yet nobody involved actually disliked black people at all, nor was anyone in the movie trying to express racial hatred.
Considering context is more than you should expect from people, though.

Worst episode of R&M by a wide margarine.

It wasn't the worst episode because it didn't have Beth in it.
I laughed a couple of times and at least the premise was interesting. Episodes like "Gotron bots" and "Rick fucking a planet" are legitimately unwatchable.

>It wasn't racist

Attached: Uh oh the gamer word.gif (400x400, 2.7M)

This show really went to shit once they handed the keys to a writer's room instead of just Justin Roiland, Dan Harmon and Ryan Ridley.

They could have used "Glip Glops"

Those ones are bad but the worst by far has to be the episode about Billy being lost in frumpy land and surviving on eating his mutant kids after fucking the imaginary creatures

Ryan Ridley, Tom Kaufman, Mike McMahan and Dan Guterman all left the show after Season 3 which explains why the quality took a dive.
Justin Roiland also hasn't had a writing credit since Season 2.
I still think the show can be good but it has this bitter ironic tone that wasn't there in the first 2 seasons, it's like every second character became Rick somewhere between Seasons 3 and 4.

I watched it on cable a couple months ago and they didn't blur it which surprised me.

Solar opposite is better, it's just Rick&Morty without the annoying voices but it's definitely better.

>Rick namedropping Reddit
>Summer calling Jerry a toxic sexist
>"Am I Evil?" "Worse, you're smart."
>kicked off the retarded clone Beth saga that won't go away
Very much could be the worst episode.

Rick fucking a planet was a really funny episode despite being a stupid concept. The entire thing was a commentary on communism and parenting. Gotron bots was pretty good because it played the thing out to its logical conclusion and made sure Gotron would never come back. It also had funny jokes. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like Voltron/Gotron shit.

This episode was so dumb I'll probably never watch it again.

Speaking of Rick Fucks a Planet, he says that God is real (as in "that one") but in this episode he says there is no god.

>it has this bitter ironic tone
I hate any show that writers use as a microphone to bitch and moan through about shit they don't like in real life. Like anybody's not gonna come to the conclusion that the only reason shit like this is in a show is because the writer is seething about a movie that came out like fucking 30+ years ago.

what could possibly be offensive about that?

>Weakest episode
of the season or series?

but that's like if the n-word and the c-word had a baby and it was raised by all the bad names for jews

Nah that one was great, it explored both incest and cannibalism while being wrapped around a loving father/daughter story.

The only part of the gotron episode i liked was when the anime people came and started talking like lip synched lagging anime characters. again this is from someone who hates anime and voltron

>The entire thing was a commentary on communism and parenting.
I will agree that the episode had a sound conclusion AND the ending with Summer thinking huffing fuel would save the day was pretty funny but I just didn't like how Jerry still got abused by Rick at the end even though he was ultimately right
youtube.com/watch?v=t3lFHqWELE0

>Gotron bots was pretty good because it played the thing out to its logical conclusion and made sure Gotron would never come back. It also had funny jokes.
Nope, one of 2 episodes that didn't make me laugh once (the other being Pickle Rick), the incest baby shit was funny the first time but fuck me was it retarded to bring it back. And the Scorsese parody made me want to blow my fucking brains out.

I liked the concept but the execution was poor. Also it was a Summer-heavy episode so it loses points there.

So is it actually weaker than the slut dragons episode? Cos if it’s somehow even worse than that then I think I just won’t bother with this season at all.

>lol wouldn't it be funny if we repeated "die hard" several times??
Fuck this episode.

Context motherfucker, do you comprehend it?

>a god vs the God
two different things, retard

>slut dragons
Nah man that was good shit

Never forget.

Attached: 1657508845206.png (695x802, 1.05M)

That episode was irredeemably awful. Now I know not to trust your judgement. Glad we got that out of the way quickly.

>implied that Rick fucks a dragon
>implied that Rick, Summer, and Morty all fuck
>implied that the dragon tries to rape Morty and should be banished for it
What a fucking weird episode, what the hell were they even trying to say with it?

>kicked off the retarded clone Beth saga that won't go away
Who the fuck cares let alone is saddened by that subplot

Different user here, I thought the slut dragon episode was in the upper echelon of episodes. Definitely one of the best of that season. I identiifed heavily with the Shadowjacker character.

>Rick abuses Jerry
Dr. House was also the villain.

>Pickle Rick
I missed out on the oversaturation of it so I thought it was funny and imaginitive. The best part about it wasn't the jokes so much as the choreographed action and the time and detail they put into showing everything. It's too bad people use this one as a metric on which to judge R&M as a whole.

Yeah, it's weaker than Slut Dragons because there's nothing in this one. At least Slut Dragons meant to be off-putting and had actual thought put into it.

No, you fucking sidways shit. A god shows up and he talks about killing him and he says don't worry it's not "that one."

In the season 4 finale they have that moment where it's revealed Beth didn't even make a decision but Rick got really drunk and mixed up Beth and Clone Beth to the point that he didn't know who was who and really emotional music was playing and I was laughing because I thought "wow, they've really fucked up now, what a failed 'sad' moment, the fans will hate this".
Anyway, the episode has a 9.3/10 on IMDB so fuck me. I hate normies so much.