Dan Harmon

>When an INTJ is interested in what you're saying, the intense stare is a compliment, showing their rapt attention and curiosity. It might seem a little “too much” until you get used to it, but the INTJ typically doesn't realize how intense they look when they're interested in something—or someone.

Attached: dan-harmon.png (680x784, 995.32K)

The rick n morty dvd commentaries are pretty interesting. Each season it becomes more and more obvious how much Justin Roiland makes him seethe.
At one point he recites how angry it makes him that he tries to come up with proper scripts and jokes, and Justin comes in drunk and goes "poopty poopty pants" and everyone loses their shit.

He has a great talent of creating interesting characters and running them through character arcs until they're dull and boring to watch.

Dan Harmon is a hack. Water is wet.

Ive been rewatching a lot of Community AND Rick & Morty recently. What I've discovered may surprise you. Harmon tends to recycle a lot of stuff. A hack you say?

His new cartoon that is just a scam to sell NFT chickens looks really cringe.

Attached: krapchickens.gif (700x700, 931.67K)

the anti christ one?

Water is not actually wet, this feeling of “wet” is just the sensation of polar bonds against the atoms of your skin. This conception of “hack” if you will is indicative of your inability to comprehend the Story Circle

Attached: 672353CD-0403-4A4F-BC69-7ED41E3CA4C0.jpg (474x315, 20.43K)

sounds like something a rapist would say

INFJs are the true special snowflake types

>x is not x, it’s just your brain perceiving x as x!

>INTJ
Myers-Briggs is just astrology for faggots.

>Dan Harmon is a hack
nah you are

>always score infp

Just kill me

Community is not a good show. Your brain is just perceiving it as a good show.

He's actually lost a lot of weight, I thought he was going to die last year.

Attached: 1661359356783.png (763x619, 909.84K)

Pretty based desu
Dan is trying so hard to make Rick & Morty into this super genius show but his over-ambition just blows up in his face while Justin is just naturally funny and charismatic.
Never Ricking Morty is a perfect example of a really high concept episode that was pretty funny imo but filtered normies hard.
Anyway, fuck Harmon, he let his politics ruin what was a good show.

My brain isn't because my brain hasn't been shrunk by retard pills

whats weird is Justin's show that is all poop jokes with Aliens is somehow more deep when they do those Human Ant colony episodes. Never seen rick and morty go as deep as that.

I stopped watching after the first season. How bad does it get?

It gets really bad but the problem is the quality fluctuates between episodes.
So there's still funny ones in seasons 4 and 5 but some absolute dogshit cringe too. If the show was just outright bad I would've stopped watching.