You WILL be riding Judy Hopp’s new ride, right Any Forums?

You WILL be riding Judy Hopp’s new ride, right Any Forums?

Attached: ACCCC4AD-F3C6-4697-87D8-A575591AA94E.jpg (828x1033, 602.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VelociCoaster
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to ride Nick Wilde instead tbqh

NOT MY DINOSAURS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in truth dinoland USA has been lackluster since the park opened 20+ years ago. I think they should give it some major attention instead of scrapping it, and nobody will care about fucking zootopia in a few decades)

Attached: rage-pepe.gif (498x498, 661.97K)

The realistic animatronic dinosaur ride in Disney scared the fuck out of me as a child. I buried my head in my mom's lap and cried long before the trex jump scare at the end
I went back in high school and went on it with my gf and ended up burying my head in her chest but at least I didn't cry
Good riddance

Disney has no Dinosaur IP to shill in their parks so it’s getting trashed

Making new rides based off of original IP’s is a no-no these days because it doesn’t increase Disney+ subscriptions

>Disney has no Dinosaur IP

You stupid Zoomer fucker

Attached: Dinosaur+movie.jpg (837x1200, 243.53K)

There will absolutely be new zootopia movies/shows. It was an incredibly lucrative movie in terms of budget v box office.

is that the one with the impending meteor and shit? pitch black with fire raining down from the sky and robot dinos screaming in agonized revelry? crazy shit

>tfw you never got the dragon

Attached: 1645763395627.jpg (676x594, 109.69K)

Attached: 1458890596435.gif (307x247, 2.89M)

The ride already exists and hasn’t been touched in 20+ years. Half the animatronics and effects are broken.
It’s literally the only attraction Dinoland has left because the other kiddie coaster broke down back in 2020 and ended up getting trashed because the manufacturer went out of business and Disney couldn’t replace the parts for it. Now it’s literally just a giant empty space for stroller parking.

People are paying thousands of dollars for this btw

Attached: BE05AA94-EE41-464F-AD8B-59A279B79D20.jpg (2560x1920, 1.15M)

that looks like a good spot to break in

The Dinosaur ride is one of the better dark rides at Disney.

I'm fine with A Zootopia ride, but making a whole themed part of it is not a good idea. This isn't even like Cars which is a huge merchandising IP.

Disney is so hopeless with the parks these days. Park attendance is back to normal but they're still doings hit nobody wants like closing dinoland and splash mountain

dragon isnt a animal its a lizard

Universalchads ride up!

Not only are we getting an entirely new park in the next few years, Universal has long since surpassed disney with its ride and park design.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

How are people affording $200 a day theme park tickets in the middle of this recession and historical inflation?

Disneyland and the Tokyo/Paris parks are getting a bunch of cool shit.

I’m 100% convinced Florida is getting abandoned because they know people will go regardless.

What ride is that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VelociCoaster

they look so fucking bored

>if we just stick one of our 300 soulless IPs in a corner of the park and plant a bunch of trees around it, that makes it an authentic animal kingdom land

kek