Was it kino ?

was it kino ?

Attached: 1651845553591.jpg (1000x1500, 315.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tfatk.com/).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>brendan schaub

not watching it

who ?

me and my gf watched it after having incredible sex. we ordered a pizza and put it on and cuddled up around my laptop watching it

i remember whilst watching it there was lots of rain outside hitting our window adding to the snowstorm vibe of the movie. the twist genuinely surprised me and i thoroughly enjoyed it

t. loner user, will never experience that again

comfy af

SEETHING chink manlet

Attached: cte_flashbacks.webm (720x405, 746.23K)

i dont know who this is

does it turn out they were in hell the whole time but didn't know it

no

Who is Brendan Schaub?

Glad you asked!

Brendan Schaub is the greatest fighter of all time. He dominated the heavyweight division before branching out to conquer the entertainment world as well. He used to be known as "The Hybrid" because he totally encompasses what it means to be a mixed martial artist. Early in his career he relied on his raw athleticism, but he refined his technique as he progressed as a fighter. Some highlights are when he picked up a clean knockout of the legend Mirko Cro Cop and actually landed the first D'Arce choke in heavyweight history on Matt Mitrione. I could go on for days about Schaubs record as a fighter, but I think it really speaks for itself.

I'm sure you've heard of his podcast before, The Fighter and the Kid (tfatk.com/). TFATK really showcases Brendan's whit and charisma and there is also this little goober named Bryan Callen (the kid). Bryan acts as the foil to Schaub. The show features witty banter and fantastic interviews. Big Brown really creates a relaxed environment and puts his guests at ease. The interviews are like conversations between childhood friends catching up. If you need to find the latest episode, you can always check the top of the iTunes chart ;)

I can't he but be inspired by the man. If you want to know anymore feel free to ask. We all love him around here!

Attached: 1525191468009.webm (640x360, 752.76K)

>Asian female criminal
Immersion ruined, turned it off then

It was pretty good. I enjoyed the plot twist and that the ex-military guy ended up being a good dude overall. Could have used some more tension/violence.

I'm not going to watch it so I think I'll pretend that's the plot

I really enjoyed the scene where life is going faster and faster up in the world and they start to realize that everyone is moving on without them

Yeah I also thought it was a great introspective moment when they all started examining their actions and coming to the conclusion that maybe they belong in hell.

Wait holy shit I just now realized that No Exit and The Good Place are the same story.

This is like that time when I realized that the original fast and furious is basically point break.

Interesting that those moments become seared into our memories only for us to live in fear we will never feel that again.

mista schaub yo lip

Come on Brendan this is embarrassing