Oh South Park is good again?

Oh South Park is good again?

Attached: South-Park-nuclear-karen.jpg (2000x1270, 201.04K)

i don't think it was ever that good. i took a break an went back to it and even the old episodes didn;t make me laugh. it was like being stuck in a college dorm with two holier than thou wankers giving me a lecture about everything while they laughed at their own impressions and in jokes. ATHF seasons 1-4 will forever be where irreverent humour is at

Attached: IgfQ1.jpg (2000x1333, 325.88K)

greatest show of all time

Pic unrelated?
>haha what if we made a joke about something that died out years ago

You're just a cynical asshole

like the southpark douchebags

God i wish South Park was still good

Attached: south park everything is shit.png (960x540, 608.72K)

>south park is 3 years behind again

its criminally underrated and basically unknown here in the UK

No one cares limey faggot lizzys inna box

This is the unofficial series finale. After that it became the Randy Marsh show and has been completely hit or miss.

Ever since they weren't allowed to portray Trump and Trump it's been terrible. It was declining before that but that set the tone.

based

Attached: you never seen a check before.jpg (249x202, 14.19K)

ATHF stayed good until the last like 2 seasons

rent free

Attached: 8f0.jpg (600x350, 25.07K)

that may be one of Shakes all time best rants. Its so nonsensical and egomaniacal

nah there's a marked departure. season 5 has maybe 2-3 good episodes like lazer lenses but they were running out of ideas to do with the original formula where they ATHF were basically shut ins and calr was openly hostile ot them and they started going out more and Carl was just a 4th member by that point.

>karen meme 2 years late

very topical matt and trey, maybe next year you'll take on fidget spinners

Carl is a welcome addition to the hunger force

nah it stayed great all the way through the end

Attached: TGSET.jpg (1080x608, 173.32K)

kek gottem

Have sex

Yes

Attached: 1662414800650872.jpg (600x663, 43.55K)

Bend over

the mooninites ruin an otherwise great show.

abysmal take however as i've got older i have realised the plutonians are way funnier

>the best part of the show ruin an otherwise great show
ok

Attached: 1567360231993.png (626x457, 247.53K)

this where i go to kill all them gay prostitutes?

>VE KNOW YOU EATCHA OWN FAHTS
fun fact: they put that voice in the show because Andy Merrill got drunk at an adult swim office party, and walked around in character as a sexy german nurse who said things like "I vould like for Huckleberry Hound to be my love patnah"

Attached: mein eyes are srobbing from ze lazah.png (1323x765, 1.19M)

In which moment SP tried to be smart to be funny? Where is any politics in explosive diarrhea episode?

>You just got lost in his character.

has-been show

After the early era, South Park started talking about recent news and events. Some of the references may not make sense if you weren't there. But there's a TON of episodes where they were mocking everything from all angles, those end up being kind of prophetic. Chinpokomon had the chinese brainwashing the kids via toys and video and the president of the US went along with it. Or the White Mans Greed where SARS is killing the indians, and everyone is overreacting like Covid. We talk about these things today but they made those episodes 15 years ago. They had a good run of those.

Their Orange Man Bad was no different from every other Orange Man Bad on TV. I swear, TV writers only have like 20 Trump jokes they’ve been recycling for the past 7 years.