How does Any Forums feel about Kate Mara's filmography over the years?

How does Any Forums feel about Kate Mara's filmography over the years?

Attached: gz8c2bmqe4a61.jpg (1600x1200, 187.08K)

her acting chops visibly grew

Attached: boba.jpg (744x585, 63.37K)

She makes sexual content for her fans and I Iove her for it. Pretty solid actress too.

Transcendence was her peak

Rooney > mara

I hope she does nudity again soon

I like her monkey face

Reject humanity, embrace monkefu

She looks like she buys the wrong fit bras for her breasts. She is bursting out of those ones on the right in an uncomfortable looking way, i think she needs someone to measure her properly.

>She looks like she buys the wrong fit bras for her breasts. She is bursting out of those ones on the right in an uncomfortable looking way
You're saying that like it's a bad thing.

>You're saying that like it's a bad thing.
It kind of is. She will be getting the wrong support, it won't make it look like her breasts sit right and you will see in in the clothes she wears where the fabric of the bra cuts into too much soft fatty tissue. Like when a fat person wears a t-shirt that's too small. It's not good for her or her breasts.

She filmed this right after having a kid so probably had her boobs grow and was wearing old bra size

>Kate Mara's filmography

Attached: kate mara filmography.png (1010x696, 1.16M)

Oh right. Well it's really obvious that those are way too small. This is weird though because most grown ass women know when it's time to refit a bra. It's something they figure out early on but this one can be seen from outer space her tits are being squashed. They look like good tits though, almost too big for her small body.

Yeah she has teally nice curves for smoll girl

Attached: 1660759351204.jpg (5120x2880, 2.14M)

So sexy

My fetish is so be murdered by her

Nice

LOL