This Noah's ark movie rocks

This Noah's ark movie rocks

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 174145.png (1394x783, 998.54K)

It's kino

I get it good one user

There was a sequel to A Wrinkle in Time where the twin brothers go back in time and fight nephalim

Agreed, just saw it last night and was very surprised

Did someone say Noah's Arc??

Attached: noaharc.jpg (1200x900, 202.71K)

Just a reminder to the christcucks:

>A global flood as described in this myth is inconsistent with the physical findings of geology, paleontology and the global distribution of species.

It simply didn't happen. Sorry.

damn....no.....no it can't be......
I'm no longer a christian......there is no god..... it's over......

And then there's this asshole.

Post examples of biblical angels.

Attached: 1662820490092274.webm (1250x1436, 2.93M)

Muh Hebrew bible

>christ
Noah is a Kike, Muslim and a Mormon thing too, you have flooding related shit in other religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism etc... all that shit comes from Sumerian and Babylonian mythos, retard.

What is interesting to me is that cultures that have been seperate for tens of thousands of years all have flood stories.
Aboriginals, Native Americans, and many many more all have stories of a global (or at the very least, a massive) Deluge.

When multiple distinct and isolated cultures all say "this event happened and was so destructive that it's been passed down for generations" it makes more sense to believe it than not.
If there's 10 eyewitness' to a murder and each one says it's the same guy, you would believe it.

muh jesus wuz a jew therefore christianity bad

Stopped caring about the movie when they died.

Sea animal fossils have been found on Mount Everest.

this but unironically

It's one of the few capeshit films I enjoy.

all that shit comes most likely from the end of the Last Glacial Period 11,700 years ago.

why?

No, not all cultures have flood myths. Not Japan and not a lot of cultures in Africa.

>this event happened and was so destructive...
To the culture telling the story. The babylonions obviously didn't have a clue about what happened in, say, what is now called Finland.

Mount Everest used to be part of the sea floor, but was then pressed upwards when then indian sub-continent collided with the asian continent.

Why would an angel look like this? Is this the closest the human brain can comprehend when we see one? Seems lovecraftian. A person would go insane seeing one

I didn't say all cultures in my post, just many of them.

Its almost like flooding a common natural disaster in many parts of the world...

I started reading that one and never finished it. I read the previous three and remember nothing about them other than the cherub that was covered in eyes.

Attached: real-angels-according-to-the-bible.jpg (602x803, 227.2K)

I remember very little about it desu, just the basic premise and a weird amount of sex for a kids book

>fedora tipping
>plebbit spacing

Attached: trash.png (800x800, 724.2K)