Based

Based.

Attached: Screenshot_20220911_222654.jpg (1080x1529, 509.5K)

How? Isn't she dead?

Nobody watches Twin Peaks, I’ve never heard anybody IRL say anything about it

Same with Fraiser, im convinced both shows don’t even exist

How old are you?

Frasier is played every day in England.

Just transferred to a new host

20 Years old

Sorry gramps, but this site needs to discuss REAL shows

That's why, millenials watched them last.

Get the FUCK OFF my site millennial

Any Forums has always been and always will be a Zoomer site, consider this mercy

>consider this mercy
BvS is millenial as well.

Fuck you how did you know I was referencing that

imagine wasting your youth here.

how many times can a nigga really listen to penny lane, no offense to the surviving beetles

Always hated the Beatles
I’m 41

a lot of people do and did

Retard

Twin Peaks (and lynch in general) is unironically more popular in UK/Europe than America, never met an american who's seen twin peaks dbh.

>tfw the poster telling you you got LYNCHED in twin peaks threads was Queen Liz

I wonder what she thought of the return.

Attached: uma delicia.png (1290x792, 542.59K)

Holy based

>he fell for jewish propaganda

Attached: loser.jpg (750x417, 290.46K)

Kino

The fact that so many books still name the Twin Peaks as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" TV series ever only tells you how far television still is from becoming a serious art. Movie critics have long recognized that the greatest filmmakers of all times are Vittorio de Sica and Roberto Rossellini, who were not the most famous or richest or most ticketed of their times, let alone of all times. Book critics rank the highly controversial Umberto Eco over classical authors who were highly popular like Dante. TV critics are still blinded by commercial success. Twin Peaks invaded more TV sets than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore it must have been the greatest. Film critics grow up viewing a lot of movies of the past, book critics grow up reading a lot of classical novels of the past. Television critics are often totally ignorant of the TV shows of the past, they barely know the ratings sweepers. No wonder they will think that Twin Peaks did anything worthy of being saved.