Were generals really that mean in the 70's?

Were generals really that mean in the 70's?

Attached: 1523415165526.jpg (1280x720, 74.88K)

That's not a general and yes.

>Private Joker do you believe in a black Little Mermaid?

No, it's a movie.

It was one dull sure way to weed out psychologically unstable soldiers. It was wrong approach since, as a result of Vietnam war, a lot of PTSD sprung up, because soldiers never been properly picked. This is not how you choose stable people.

>bullshit!! now let me see your good goy face

Generals don't need to be mean, they have Colonels to order Captains to order Sergeants to be mean for them.

The Drill Sergeant's job was literally to prepare them for brutal war and hopefully keep them from dying. They should be thanking him for his harshness, since they'd receive no pity or mercy from the enemy where they're going

Back then there were no SJW politicians so if you signed your life away to the government, they could and would literally beat the shit out of you with no repercussions

it was a different time. i was surrounded by spics and yelled at by a couple of petite black ladies that i think wanted my dick tbqh.

>hahaha I'm just going to draft and abuse y-ACKKKKKKKK

Attached: 5.jpg (323x271, 32.21K)

this

70s? I did my military service here in Germany and it's basically like that now haha

This is why I didn't enlist, anyone gets in my face like that the next thing they see is the ground

Attached: 1662401341232115.jpg (1280x720, 60.03K)

>This is why I didn't enlist, anyone gets in my face like that the next thing they see is the ground
You DO realize you'd be facing this man in real life & NOT in World of Warcraft, right?

Attached: istockphoto-493626236-612x612.jpg (612x408, 25.12K)

Now? Please. I did mine 20 years ago and there was very little yelling people in the face and they had to politely ask you if they may touch you if they wanted to fix your uniform collar or something, so no way did you get pushed or grabbed.
I am certain it got even milder. Talking basic training, things are different dependin. on what you do later.

Self control is one of the things you are supposed to learn there.

Drill instructors were, yeah. Especially in the Marines because that's where they sent all the prisoners who exchanged prison time for military service. They had to be the hardest motherfucker possible to break down what was essentially the criminal scum of the US

>Implying you can fight the drill instructor
They become drill instructors for a reason

>generals
that's a drill sergeant you fucking moron

It really isn't that hard to tolerate this, or the worst stress imaginable: just breathe.