PAIN

Attached: BA59D289-8FB8-4A9D-9064-ECE14872ECFF.jpg (750x530, 136K)

Monke won

Attached: l-intro-1661999422.jpg (1600x900, 90.75K)

Not surprising, it is a young adult fiction plot with blockbuster budget.
HoTD is a proper plot with a proper budget.

No shit, it's a worse show

They do this because they want you to fight like Marvel and Dc. But do you care enough to fight?

both shows sucks

So the review bombings are real

>HoTD is a proper plot with a proper budget.

Attached: dumbass.jpg (600x467, 50.66K)

I didn't watch it on prime out of spite for that in your face advertising, so I downloaded it HA HA HA

Attached: but you need the elf pussy.jpg (1250x1060, 496.34K)

It's not that surprising. Normies ate Game of Thrones up for 8 seasons despite being awful in every respect, and it wasn't too long ago either. A prequel to one of the hottest selling shows is obviously going to gain more traction with that crowd than a series based on a bunch of books normies never cared much for in the first place.

t. Incel who cares about muh diversity

What do you expect when you alienate the hardcore fans?

I will never associate Amazon with good TV/film, only cheap Chinese garbage. They need to rebrand.

>A prequel to one of the hottest selling shows is obviously going to gain more traction with that crowd than a series based on a bunch of books normies never cared much for in the first place.
LOTR was THE normie shit 20 years ago. Now it's GOT. Time flies on

>one of the hottest selling shows

What is lotr trilogy and one of the best selling books in the world

Show me the numbers

Other way around. People hate RoP because of how beloved the books and Jackson's trilogy are
People are fine with HotD because even a meh 5/10 show is better than the rancid turd of GoT S7-8.

They wrote Galadriel as self insert. Roastie female writers. Galadriel will have a lot of sex in the show. She will be blacked too.

They're both shit.
HotD just smells less awful

Galadriel needs to be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine.

Serious question: why does seemingly every plot involve either a time jump or parallel universes now?

>Tolkien fanfiction vs GRRM fanfiction
Absolutely no interest in either of them.

>fanfiction
that's kind of a stretch, don't think the people working on these shows are fans

they spent a billion on that shit? first episode bored me to death, if they are going for the dungeon adventures kind of series, atleast make it good, the cave scene reminded me of a bad episode of the "merlin" tv series, atleast they made it interesting