What is THE defining film of the Millennial generation?

What is THE defining film of the Millennial generation?

Attached: millenial.jpg (1012x705, 112.83K)

At least he has a girlfriend

Attached: 1649100437812.png (528x528, 364.27K)

>being told to chase arbitrary vanity dreams instead of being told pragmatic advice

The millennial disaster is the direct fault of baby boomers getting high on their own idealism. Ironic that the boomers are one of the biggest reasons millennials are fucked despite complaining about them so much

I've been drunk for 3 weeks straight

cast them

The participation trophy meme distills this perfectly.
>invent a concept for literal children
>mock children for said concept

im 41 and my mom still buys my food, millenials were a mistake.

Ha yeah I drink every day and I faked a Covid diagnosis to get off work for a half week and my brain is fucking destroyed with alcohol, feels like it needs to be bleached

The passive and distancing language you have with your own self is astounding

I drank the capri sun and the stolichnaya at 8am in the supermarket parking lot

this is a correct observation

Why

So really what is this ADD thing and how are amphetamines supposed to help again?

It is the fault of the Baby Boomers. I’ll still hate both though. By the time millennias hit their late 30s they’ll still bitch about the generational curse.

and he still has his penis intact

Any Forums zoomers will hate on it obviously it it’s a classic

Attached: 24F2010D-F4F7-4E9B-B4DF-6D24720ECA45.png (259x384, 163.8K)

And who are you supposed to be? Boomer problems aside why is everyone in this thread talking about themselves as millennials in the third person? You’re talking about yourself, it’s like you’re circumventing your entire existence with all this distancing language

Millenials are in their late 30s, user...

500 days of summer

Do you realize how schizophrenic that sentence is? You are talking about yourself, blaming your parents and then blaming yourself for doing it, in third person

Avengers Endgame

Because this behavior is endemic and not an isolated incident. You can be affected by it and still acknowledge that a whole group is affected too

that's zoomer

A lot of self-hating Millennials do that. They're the same ones who constantly fuck around with the year of their own generation. Changing it from 99 to 98 to 97 to 96 to 95. They don't want to be associated with themselves.

I think every single person around me is absolutely obsessed with dogs and cats. For some of them it's their main topic of conversation despite them not actually owning a pet. They'll go on rants about this particular pet their relative owns, about breeds and all this shit, I just can't comprehend fixating so much on one thing.
If someone were to be this fixated on trains or post stamps or other niche subjects he'd be considered literally autistic.

>better shut down the global economy so boomies don't die :(
>why come no one wants to work???
it's pottery, of course the boomers didn't do anything the government did but still

growing with a plastic hippy new ager mom was a disaster

Attached: 1440475715591.jpg (418x359, 58.81K)

"I'm not like the other girls," phenomenon. Everyone has it, zoomers included, boomers included, people talk about how bad a specific generation is, when in reality, the problem is humanity. Every generation is majority shit, with just a few bright shining lights. Why are Leonardo Da Vincis and Adolf Hitlers so rare? Because goodness is rare in our diseased species. No one wants to be part of the crowd, because the crowd is grotesque.

Attached: 1641542624940.png (1005x668, 249.08K)