This

>this
>but take place in China

What change?

Attached: B643B2D3-5B17-4FCC-BEF6-C6B18855B644.jpg (1000x1426, 135.93K)

The American Restaraunt
>CHING CHONG, SUH

jery get china bootleg ipad

jeri make ipad

kram bathe in gutter oil

>I WAS IN POOR! ME HAVE BIGGU PENIS TRUSTO ME!!!!!!

Attached: Seinfeld-Shrinkage-Scene-George-Jason-Alexander.jpg (1400x700, 228.89K)

they eat Elane
and Kramer is a member of the party

elan no exist

>go on a date
>she doesn't spit out animal bones on the table

Newman dies in an industrial accident every episode and is replaced by a new Newman.

Through a series of wacky hijinks Kramer ends up standing confused in front of a line of tanks in Tiananmen Square on June 5, 1989

that sounds based

Every social faux-pas lowers their social credit score and are soon on the streets begging for change before being sent to a chinese work camp.

Kramer sells Jerry's kidney as his own

I never liked that "Seinfeld is about bad people" thing. I think they are middle of the road morally. They do some things for themselves, have flaws an aren't heroes.

Attached: 1482337478338.jpg (472x317, 27.21K)

Kek

It's a retroactive copout. The characters are modelled directly after them and their real world opinions, interactions, and stories. It's like the Sunny guys--10 years later 'öh yeah we were making fun of them, not the 'victims''

>Jerry: Elaine, you can't keep shitting out babies in the street like that, somebody might eat it!
>George walks in, angry
>What's your problem?
>THE SUICIDE NETS WORK, JERRY
>Aren't they supposed to?
>Yes, but I tried to throw my Cheng Zhong computer out of the window so they wouldn't notice me taking an extra 20 seconds of break time when they check the logs
>You know those are stored on the cloud, right?
>WHAT?! Oh god my social credit score...
>Kramer is in the background making a smart home showcase tik tok and cooking Elaine's baby

Bro Sunny starts with them all being racist af in the very first episode, they clearly intended for the characters to be negative

Jery make ipad

Oh duh I'm a fucking loser I didn't read the thread first :(

Attached: memefroglolsofuni.jpg (238x192, 8.59K)

OK Any Forums tell me, what if Seinfeld still on TV?

Attached: 4-Yee-Haw-Steve-Harvey-loses-his-mind-over-the-funniest-country-answers-and-accents-on-Family-Feud-YouTube-1.jpg (714x514, 48.95K)

jerry make tiktok

Kramer say nigger

george get pericarditis

Attached: steve-harvey-family-feud-1.jpg (1024x556, 72.63K)

Attached: 1566580907269.gif (242x178, 596.8K)