What is going on in America's national parks?

Attached: 713Ik5NhudL._RI_.jpg (1200x1600, 167.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZGH8J3RssI
youtu.be/VGfIIjN-P7o
youtu.be/Q60mSMmhTZU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

national parks are a popular place to go manhunting
>1. you can bring guns
>2. plenty of people hiking alone
>3. no one will ever fucking find the body

Is this one better? the first movie was just le rednecks lost a kid. I want the spooky stuff, I want the David Pladius who thinks bigfoot is real shit.

Bigfoot /thread

haven't seen that but I'm assuming it's about people going missing there? nothing new, people have been disappearing and getting murdered at national parks for like the last century. in fact I think it's LESS likely for a body to be discovered at national parks because they lack hunters and people randomly fucking about in the woods

Cursed land and too many fuckin paranormal shit going on in the woods.

This one is much better

They show your typical "ooohhh some dude got lost in the woods" story. There is a particularly creepy record of what may or may not be some mysterious creatures call (depending on how you believe it, either it's bigfoot howl or some confused Chinese immigrants). It took a turn into comedy when they suggest the aliens/bigfoot have some form of camo tech akin to Predator.

It's probably a lot of different things instead of just one thing. Probably all really normal

How much are just people committing suicide? Happens in our woods all the time. They drive out and disappear.

>Probably all really normal
Bigfoot's fingers type this.

Attached: patterson-bigfoot-stabilized.jpg (640x450, 69.9K)

Like 99% of these are foul play.

Has it been debunked?
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZGH8J3RssI

I legit thought there is some crazy serial killer lurking in the woods. Probably picking them up like hunter tracking down deers. Otherwise we might got some secret suicide forest type thing like the one in Japan.

Fake video. Real Bigfoot would have incinerated the cameraman with his plasma caster.

Paulides / his producers were cagey in the first one and they're cagey in this up until the last segment, where the ultraterrestrial stuff finally comes out.

caves motherfucker, you know em?

This shit is creepy as fuck...
youtu.be/VGfIIjN-P7o

Bears, big cats? Ridiculous.
Giant monkey people with zero evidence except a grainy ancient video? Logical.

Some guy manage to stabilize the footage a while ago.
youtu.be/Q60mSMmhTZU
The comment section is a fun read.

I donno where you guys are getting this nonsense about psycho killers in the national parks. I'm in the forests every week with duct tape and a huge hunting knife wearing a ball gag and leather spiked underwear and I've never seen a crazy person around just normal hikers.

Nothing. Paulides is a grifter carny fuck.

Attached: dont bullshit us brother.jpg (675x1200, 159.28K)

That could still be the case retard. Look at the maps of disappearances and the maps of cave entrances. There could be some underground murder cult or something out there.

standard deboonk is "caves"

Yeah but how do they leave nothing behind?

>i-is that a delusional hyporthermia victim stacking their clothes??? IM GOING INSANE!!!

Dogman > Bigfoot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides
>On November 24, 2012, DNA Diagnostics, a veterinary laboratory headed by Ketchum, issued a press release prior to peer review claiming that their DNA sequencing study confirmed the existence of a hominin hybrid cross between modern humans with an unknown primate
Alright who among you fucked the bigfoot?

Attached: Shesquatch.jpg (500x500, 36.3K)

Just some kids playing around on boomers

Is this squatchkino?

Attached: 91KVjieo+sL.jpg (1695x2560, 917.03K)

Mostly normal shit spiced up by ignoring inconvenient evidence, relying on unreliable eye witness accounts several years after the fact, and discarding valid theories in favor of crytpids. A handful of cases probably involve some kind of foul play, and a small few might even be some kind of spoopy innawoods serial killer just based off statistical chance.